Objective: A career with an organization that will allow me to utilize my present skills and capabilities, providing me with an atmosphere of growth, challenge and respect.
• Harley Exteriors Bothell, WA November 2016-February 2017
Appointment Setter; performed the administrative role in an entry level position. I was constantly engaged to support the sales function of Harley Exteriors which includes contacting cold and warm calls that is geared for the purpose of making first contact with prospective clients. i used a polite yet aggressive sales process in order to lock down an appointment in which I would bonus from and potentially receive commission from if there was a sale during the appointment I set. I was a lead generator and inside sales rep. I followed up with prospects who stopped by our booths at home shows, fairs and street markets, requesting further information on our services which included but was not limited to windows (frame and glass), roofing, siding, entry doors, pet doors, garage doors, gutter protection, etc. I would then arrange meetings for our sales people. My role fit into the marketing function of the company.
• Kreative Redmond, WA. November 2015-November 2016
Administrative Assistant; Answering and directing phone calls, organizing and scheduling technical support appointments and sales appointments for current and future clients. Provided support for clients, management and employees. Assisted in daily office needs while managing Kreatives’ general administrative activities. Prepared daily Quickbooks reports, maintained appropriate filing systems all while having excellent oral, typed and written communication skills. I organized Kreatives’ work by utilizing tools such as MS Excel and office equipment. I performed general secretarial and executive administrative assistant familiarity within website development industry. Overall I ensured the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
• Professional Learning Institute Bothell, WA. January 2014 -March 2015 Financial Profiler building development of online business. Surveyed income, assets and liabilities to guarantee success. Educating clients on profits backed by warranty & 24/7 live support coaching and mentoring around custom schedules.
• Trupanion Pet Insurance Seattle, WA. November 2011- November 2012 As a Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate Taking payment, service, complaint and sales calls. I received a bonus 9 out of my 12 months with this company.
• Maggiano's Little Italy Bellevue, WA. August 2011- November 2011 Hostess/ A.O.M. Greet and seat all guests. Have knowledge of floor plans and help set up shifts with table arrangement. Pre-assigning tables and take pre-orders for large parties. Assist management and servers with bussing and resets of tables. Answer all phone lines and make reservations. Also light cleaning of front lobby area and frequent restroom checks throughout shifts. During last month of employment I acquired a promotion to assistant office manager where I was responsible for all bookkeeping including payroll hours. We used QuickBooks and MS Excel to keep daily, weekly and monthly records of numbers.
• ATA Retail Services Inc. in Seattle, WA. August 2009- September 2010 Grocery Store Merchandiser Handle products selection and reordering of items as needed in their assigned route of stores. I also stock various products on merchandising strips and J-Hooks according to each stores specifications and needs under ATA's merchandising program. Responsible for keeping track of own hours, orders and returning products via FedEx.
• Centerplate Food Services in Seattle WA. April 2008- October 2010 Stand Lead/ Barista Responsible for conducting bi-weekly inventory, maintaining expendable par levels, ensure all cash handling and cash register functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner. Prepare requisitions, stand sheets and event closing procedures. Assist with sales and labor forecasting. Ensure all customers receive the highest quality product and customer service possible.
• Holiday Inn Express in Sumner, WA.
Front Desk Clerk and Concierge; Responsible for answering, booking stays checking guests in and out. Filing and keeping daily records. Meeting all guests' requests no matter the extent.
• Quality Food Center in Renton, WA July 2001- March 2006
Assistant Deli Manager; Responsible for assisting Deli Manager in driving sales by vigorous and energetic interaction with customers ensuring efficiency and profitability of the deli department. Manage deli staff when manager was not present. Making independent judgments was essential.
Knowledge, skills and Capabilities:
• Excellent organizational skills, time and management skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point, Outlook and QuickBooks. Also 40+WPM and ten-key.
• Ability to keep financial records in detail.
Hobbies and Interests:
• Enjoying my family, playing outdoor sports such as snowboarding, tennis and soccer.
• Graduated from Scriber Lake High School in 2001 with a G.P.A. of 3.8
Edmonds Community College Lynnwood WA and transfer to UW of Bothell WA campus for Business Management and Administration
Effective, professional communication skills. Ability to train, direct, reward, discipline and appraise employees' performance and resolve complaints.