Email: ------------ Cell: ------------
Stony Brook University Expected 2022
• Bachelor of Science in Biology
Lu’s Private Tutoring Center Brooklyn, NY
Chinese Tutor Summer 2018
• Taught a group of 10 students in beginner level Chinese and tutored in one-on-one sessions at the intermediate level.
College Point Badminton Club Queens, NY
Coaching Assistant Summer 2017
• Assisted coach to improve/fix students’ technique by conducting drills and demonstrating proper methods to do certain routines.
• Provided customer service by facilitating check-in and performing administrative duties.
Summer Youth Employment Program - Rishavena Brooklyn, NY
Intern Summer 2016
• Established promotion and public outreach by designing and distributing flyers and new logos for the clinic
• Improved workflow and organization by sorting a total of 200 patient files.
Stony Brook Badminton Club/Team Stony Brook, NY
Secretary & Coach Fall 2018 - Present
• Communicate with the public regarding club and team information, planning activities and events for club members
• Increase campus awareness of club through the creation of flyers for events held by the club and distribution through social media
• Manage and coordinate team practice schedule by creating training regimens and analyzing player skill level to form team lineup in preparation for Northeastern Collegiate Division tournaments
Brooklyn Tech Badminton Team Brooklyn, NY
Captain & Manager Spring 2015 – Spring 2018
• Transformed and led a team of 16 girls into an undefeated championship team by creating practice regimens, advising members with strategy/technique and revitalizing team morale
• Improved practices for the boys’ team by advising members about techniques and strategies
NSLC Leaders – Medicine & Health Care Washington, DC
Trainee Summer 2016
• Visited medical facilities and interacted with practicing physicians, scientific researchers, medical students and residents
• Learned and practiced suturing and surgical knot-tying with a surgeon
• Diagnosed and treated patients in outbreak simulation
Skills and Interests
Skills: Leadership, Focused, Intermediate skills in using Microsoft office, Intermediate skills in using materials for research
Language: Conversationally fluent in Cantonese, advanced level in speaking Mandarin, advanced level in reading Chinese
Interests: Cooking, drawing, painting, designing, guitar, writing, sports