Yvan Nathanael Ngongang
Yvan Nathanael Ngongang
Boston, United States | +1 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx/in/yvannathanaelngongang/
Master of Science in Finance
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL—Cambridge, United States
• Member, Hult Investment Club
Expected August 2019
Bachelor of Science in Accounting June 2017
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF BUEA—Buea, Cameroon
• Dean’s List: Cumulative GPA of 3.67/4.00
• Founding Fellow, Progress Alliance
• Youths Can Be Philanthropist Too, Founding Fellow
AUDIT & FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS Sarl—Douala, Cameroon August 2017 – Dec 2017
Analyst Intern. Analyzed financial information and produced corporate valuations worth over a hundred thousand USD for local clients in the Construction and Retail sectors.
• Researched and worked with over 50 small & medium size companies to provide support in establishing and implementing a sustainable system of book keeping and financial reporting.
• Collaborated with a team of 8 analyst interns and associates on comparable, executed multiple analyses and financial modelling to provide accurate business restructuring plan for client companies.
• Saved the Managing Partner and VP an average of 10 hours per week by providing support with the recording, analysis and completion of their weekly expense reports.
ENEO CAMEROUN S.A (subsidiary of Actis Capital)—Douala, Cameroon March 2016 – June 2016
Financial Reporting Intern. Extracted and analyzed accounting information and produced financial reports for the director’s committee monthly sessions.
• Carried out financial forecast using free cashflow to firm, proforma forecast in order to project the company’s performance into the future and presented to committee for approval of Capex.
• Ensured timely preparation and dispatch of financial reports to regional directors detailing monthly performance as per energy sold and recovered account receivables as at the end of each month.
Relevant Project Experience
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL — Cambridge, USA Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
Independent Study, Financial Modeling. Built Excel and VBA models for financial management, modeling & analytics, and asset pricing to solve case studies.
• Calculated cost of equity and debt and weighted average cost of capital, forecasted financial statements, created corporate valuations using discounted cash flow methods.
• Analyzed portfolio risk and returns, efficient portfolios with and without restrictions on short sales, market risk (beta) and security market line, and the Black-Litterman approach to portfolio optimization.
Tradex S.A, Operation’s Intern—Douala, Cameroon Aug 2016 Diageo GCSA, CC&E Intern Analyst—Douala, Cameroon Aug 2015 – Nov 2015 Eneo Cameroon S.A, Finance Operation Intern—Douala, Cameroon Aug 2014 – Sep 2014
Languages: English (native), French (native), Russian (beginner)
Technologies: MS Office (advanced), Social media platforms (advanced), VBA (beginner) Financial Skills: Portfolio optimization modeling, Corporate valuations, Option pricing modeling Certifications: Cooking
Portfolio Management, Derivatives Research, Financial Modelling, Financial Analysis, Financial Valua