Yadetress Ferguson | Commercial Photographer------------ ------------ 494 Panhandle Pl, Hampton, GA. 3022
Innovative commercial photographer with a diverse background in photography, videography and editing techniques. Seeking a challenging position to utilize my attention to detail skills and growing knowledge in the production field.
• Videography/Cin- ematography
• Photo Editing and Compositing
• Studio Organiza- tion
• Video Editing and Compositing
• Digital Image Management
• Capture One
• The Art Institute of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
Diploma of Commercial Photography- June 2019
• DeVry University, Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Science- Business Administration- July 2014
• Lightroom • Photoshop • Premiere
Freelance Videographer, Toomsboro, GA
• Final Cut Pro X
• Developed video production of annual event for sports professional charity event
Department of Veterans Affairs- Veteran Service Representative 2009-2018
• Processed applications for benefits
• Researched, interpreted and explained applicable federal and state laws, regulations and documents supporting claims.
• Assisted in presenting evidence to prove veterans disability or preference rating
• Referred veterans and dependents to other governmental agencies; scheduled medical appointments for evaluation of disabilities, general health.
United States Army - Automated Logistical Specialist 2003 - 2008
• Processed over 8,000 requests, data inquiries and turn-in documents at a direct customer support level.
• Managed a Class IX Repair parts and components to include kits, assemblies, and subassemblies (repairable or non-repairable) required for maintenance support of all equipment worth $4.7 million.
• Trained and supervised ten subordinates on a daily basis.
• Accounted for section equipment valued in excess of over $1.6 million.
The Art Institute Honor Roll 2018-2019