References available upon request!!
I’m willing to learn.
I work hard.
I want to be successful.
I’d love the opportunity to work in a gym and learn from a professional.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Jiu Jitsu Coach
Rilion Gracie (Westheimer) - Houston, TX May 2019 to Present
• My duties as a coach for Rilion Gracie includes opening the dojo. (6:30am - 8am)
• Clean mat area
• I currently teach two mornings classes for adults. Monday and Wednesday morning (6:30am- 7:30am)
• The class teaches the fundamentals and base of jiujitsu
• Students learn effective takedown, control position, submissions and escapes
YMCA - Fort Bend County, TX June 2019 to August 2019
• Work with the age groups of 4 yrs. - 6yrs old
• Help the understand body awareness and help them build coordination
• Help them understand basic basketball concepts like dribbling, passing , playing defense, and using teamwork
Rilion Gracie (Missouri City) - Missouri City, TX March 2019 to June 2019
• Help instruct jiu-jitsu to age groups 3 yrs. old - 14 yrs. old • Help instruct adults jiujitsu class
• Instructed up to 9 classes per week
Martial Arts Instructor Grappling Zone - Houston, TX August 2017 to February 2019
• As a Martial Arts Instructor my position required me to teach kids Jiu-Jitsu and maintain their attention for the entire training session.Being a Martial arts Instructor requires patience and the ability to connect with each individual. My time as a kid's JiuJitsu Instructor I have worked with over 75 kids and learned the ability to influence and connect with students.
• Certified Jiu Jitsu Instructor
• 1st place 2019 IBJJF Atlanta Winter Open (Purple Belt)
• 3rd place 2018 IBJJF Austin Winter Open (Purple Belt)
• 2nd place 2018 IBJJF San Antonio Winter Open (Purple Belt)
• 3rd place 2019 IBJJF Dallas Spring Open (Purple Belt)
• Double Gold 2018 Submission Fight Championship (Purple Belt)
Dobie High School - Houston, TX
Teaching, Public Speaking, Judo