Yael Kahn resume
416 East 83rd New York, NY 10028
The World Values Network New York, NY
Program Director & Social Media Manager Dec. 2017
● Organized all logistics for annual fundraising gala event at the Plaza Hotel NYC, including; advertising, book launches, attendee’s event schedules, coordination of the VIP’s, political and pubic figures appearances and gala presentations.
● Managed all gala functions; recognition materials, prizes, liaised with all event vendors, handling seating charts, guest invitations, VIP’s requests, invoicing, tax receipts and post- event communications and pledges follow -up.
● Created and managed all social media platforms and content.
Halstead New York, NY
Marketing Consultant Nov. 2017
● Developed and executed marketing campaign for real estate broker’s marketing efforts (brochures, social media, etc.)
● Tweaked marketing plan and multi media results.
Sammy Vago Israel
Event Coordinator Oct. 2017
● Developed, promoted and executed events from 150-350 guests.
● Organized and overseeing all event details, including; hiring & managing staff, catering, visual, decoration, room set up, security, music, etc.
● Liaison between staff and clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
● Managed all 15 staff members ensuring their understanding and correct implantation of their tasks.
● Statistical Tracking & reporting of all costs including staff labor costs, food & beverage; perpetual inventory.
Energy Concept Co. Israel
Shift Manager for high-end events, $150 average per guest March 2017 –Nov 2017
● Controlled and planned the activities of the bar for 1,000-1,5000 guests.
● Managed all beverage inventory including, ordering, delivery and tracking.
● Hired managed and disciplined an average of 30 full and part-time staff.
● Directed and supervised 15 staff members per event ensured the ability to keep up with the team responsibilities.
Upside Events Co. Israel
Bar Manager Feb. 2016- May 2017
● Controlled and planned activities of the bar for the duration of an event with up to 500 guests.
● Directed and supervised 10 staff members and ensured the ability to keep up with the team vision and responsibilities.
Merkaz Israeli Co. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Travel Coordinator for world cup events June 2014- July 2014
● Point of contact for all travel related events in Brazil; including Hotel, flights, car rental, local activities, emergency, entertainment, translation, local transport and educating clients on security & emergency procedures.
Interdisciplinary College (IDC- Hertzlia) Hertzlia, Israel Bachelors of Arts in Communication and Marketing September 2014 – June 2017
Related courses: Journalism, Public Relations, T.V. Production, Social Media Marketing, Business Administration, Organizational Behavior and Integrated Marketing Communications
Military Service Nov. 2011- Nov. 2014
● Completed two-year army service in IDF (Israeli Defense Forces).
● Worked as liaison in the army’s International relations department.
● Coordinated military activities between IDF and other regional military forces.
● Was rewarded in taking part in the high level bi-lateral meeting between Egyptian and Israeli delegates.
● Served as a Non Commission Officer (NCO).
● Born and raised in UES of NYC, in 2006 I moved to Israel, in 2017 I returned to live in NYC.
● Languages: Fluent in English & Hebrew, Basic Portuguese.
● Program: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Adobe Photoshop.
● Radio Broadcaster: Producer in a weekly radio segment that broadcasted throughout Israel.
● Pro- active execution of responsibilities, work well under pressure, I am a strong team player!