Looking for a full-time / part-time unpaid internship in the fashion / art industry.
A passionate lover of fashion with a strong background in contemporary art, fashion history and fashion theory. Especially interested in fashion journalism and other forms of editorial content creation. Meticulous, creative, and motivated.
Creative Branding Intern @ The Collage Lab (Buenos Aires) February 2019 - Present
Working as an intern at the Argentine creative branding studio Collage Lab.
• Researched creative and feasible strategies to carry out potential artistic ideas;
• Helped build presentations and idea proposals to clients;
• Helped plan out and organize different events for both local and international brands (Nike, Facebook, etc.) at distinct venues in the city of Buenos Aires.
Sales Associate Intern @ Jimmy Choo (Toronto) September 2015 - January 2016
Worked as a sales associate intern at the Jimmy Choo store at Yorkdale Shopping Center in Toronto, Canada.
• Provided the customers with excellent styling advices tailored to individual tastes;
• Assisted with all aspects of customer service from pre-sale consultation to post-sale returns, exchanges and complaints;
• Helped build a more complete client network for the store and kept track of all old and new customers;
• Facilitated the shipping, packaging, and organizing of all stock products.
English Teacher (Shanxi, China) May 2015 - August 2015
Worked as an English teacher to a group of Grade 9 students.
• Taught conversational, writing, reading and listening to prepare them for the High School Admissions Exam.
• Saw an average increase of 10% on their exams.
Doctor's Assistant @ First Hospital of Shanxi Medical University (Shanxi, China) May 2014 - September 2014
Worked as a doctor's assistant at First Hospital of Shanxi Medical University.
• Oversaw medicinal and prescript distribution
• Organized patient histories and input them into the computer filing systems.
New York University @ New York September 2016 - May 2020
Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in the Global Liberal Studies department with a concentration in *Contemporary Culture and Media Production and a double major in *Spanish.
Cumulative GPA: 3.756 (4.0 scale)
(New York University @ Buenos Aires August 2018 - May 2019)
Shanxi Experimental High School @ Shanxi, China September 2010 - June 2013
Monsignor Percy Johnson High School @ Toronto September 2013 - June 2016
Fully fluent in Mandarin and English, able to converse, read and write in professional and academic Spanish
Strong oral and written communicational skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team-worker
Microsoft Office skills (Word, Office, Excel, Powerpoint)
Social media skills: Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
Event planning and organization
Founder of The Collage Lab
The Collage Lab, Buenos Aires
+54 9 11 4178-0018 (Personal)
Jimmy Choo Retail Store at Yorkdale Shopping Center, Toronto
First Hospital of Shanxi Medical University