Wilson Sosna Resume
Wilson Li Sosna
Arlington MA 02476 ------------- - ------------
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Writing, 2022
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND RELEVANT COURSES
General Bio lecture and lab
-Multiple Dissections of frogs, fetal pigs, and various fish.
-Skilled with a basic light microscope.
-Experience in using gel electrophoresis.
-Skilled in buffer preparation
-Multiple experiences using titration to separate acids and bases.
Research Assistant - Syracuse University October 2018-March 2019
- Assisted Dr. Bruce Hudson on physical chemistry research regarding barbituric acid. We determined the difference in
heat between the keto, and mono enol forms of the acid.
- Spent time using advanced laboratory equipment such as calorimeters, and I also learned how to use scientific literature
databases like pubmed, and scifinder.
- The research was presented in New York City at the ICCOSS conference.
Public Relations and Marketing Director - Residence Hall Association September 2019-Present
- Responsible for organizing dorm events in Watson Hall, Haven Hall, and Washington Arms Hall.
- In charge of running a social media account for informing students about said events.
- Part of the Residence hall council. The council meets every Tuesday to discuss progress and plans within each residence
Head lifeguard - Arlington Recreation Department June 2015-Present
- Managed the schedules of other lifeguards, and supervised their shifts for a team of 25 lifeguards.
- Helped maintain the facilities. I set up safety equipment, and ensured that the facilities were clean in conjunction with
the maintenance team.
Packager - 3DekorLLC December 2019-January
-Responsible for packing and unpacking shipments of packages. Volunteer Service
Co-Founder of BitWise coding club-Syracuse University RSO (Registered Student Organization)
-A club founded by myself and a friend. Created for the purpose of helping struggling coders with their projects and
-I was responsible for planning club events, contacting faculty, and meeting with new club members.
Arlington Boys and girls club
-I volunteered at my local boys and girls club from 2015-Present day. I am well known around the club and have held
many responsibilities such as overseeing swimming lessons, and taking care of children at the club.
Syracuse University Freshfest Mentor
-I was a mentor for new students at Syracuse University through the freshfest pre orientation program.
-Taught them how to adjust to college life and the school culture at Syracuse.
Syracuse University Food Recovery Network
-Took uneaten food from university cafes and dining halls around to people/organizations in need.