Willing to relocate
San Marcos, TX ------------669
Inpatient and outpatient consultant psychiatrist for adolescent treatment group homes. Led community education programs on the diagnosis and treatment of mood and personality disorders.
Determined military veteran transitioning to a role in public service. Knowledgeable and poised and offering excellent communication skills. Pursuing a position involved with program monitoring for a highly regarded institution.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer Work Experience
LACKLAND AFB - San Antonio, TX May 2014 to Present
• Established key issues in need of resolution and project performance metrics to set planning objectives.
• Completed thorough risk assessments and deployed management and response strategies to prevent roadblocks.
• Identified issues and implemented appropriate solutions to ensure quick and effective remediation. • Secured continuous project scope alignment with business objectives and made modifications to enhance effectiveness toward the intended result.
• Taught clients anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills and functional living skills.
• neuropsychological testing performed to test there mental state of mind
Lighthouse Care Center of Augusta - Augusta, GA January 2012 to March 2014
Recorded comprehensive patient histories and coordinated treatment plans with multi-disciplinary team members.
Conducted psychiatric evaluations and executed medication management for both inpatient and outpatient facilities.
Worked with parents and teachers to implement consistent behavior therapy techniques at home and school.
Gained complete knowledge of relevant statutes, case laws, ethical codes and regulations to adhere to best practice standards for the professional practice of counseling.
Conducted outreach, advocacy and rehabilitative services for regular cases and crisis intervention.
Southern Careers Institute - San Antonio, TX
2016 to 2017
Bachelor's in Psychology
Trinity University - Quezon City
April 2007 to May 2011
Westover Job Corps Center - Chicopee, MA
• ANSA certified
• Therapeutic expertise
• Mood disorders specialist
• PTSD group specialist
• Suicide precautions expertise
• Tracking client progress
• Behavioral health assessment
• Treatment planning and implementation • Criminal law knowledge
• Test of Nonverbal Intelligence (TONI)
• Addictions specialist
• Substance abuse treatment