William Connor Sullivan Resume
12700 66th ST N, Largo FL 33773
ORDER PROCESSING ENGINEER -ALLIKRISTE CUSTOM CABINETRY- Largo, Florida – February 2019-August 2019
● Reviewing detailed AutoCAD drawings, selections, appliances, plumbing and lighting selections/details, and inputting them into our software systems for fabrication.
● Interacting with clients to ensure proper completion of projects.
● Other duties include; creating installation packages, signing off on projects upwards of $250k, final AutoCAD revision/redesign for builders, data entry, and general office duties.
OFFICE MANAGER -TIPSY PALLET- Melbourne, Florida – May 2017- May 2018
● Managed a staff of up to six employees during peak business hours and performed front office duties such as scheduling, finances, customer satisfaction, and social media management.
● Daily inventory taken. Routed incoming shipments to proper department. Interpreted company policies to workers and enforced safety regulations.
PEER TUTOR – EASTERN FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE– Cocoa, Florida – Fall 2014
● Facilitated a learning environment for one-on-one tutoring in 3000 level mathematics of 10-15 students weekly, as well as overseeing the entire tutoring lab of up to 50 students.
● Modeled problem-solving techniques for students requesting assistance.
● Provided assistance with test-taking strategies and study skills for all lower-level math subjects.
● Communicated effectively with students and other tutors to evaluate the best possible method for assistance and improvement.
ELDERLY CAREGIVER – Merritt Island, Florida – 2013
● Provided round-the-clock care and medication for patient with severe dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Education and Certifications
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - December 2018
EASTERN FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE– Associates of Arts Degree – 2014
Ancillary Projects and Awards
HVAC REDESIGN-TEAM LEAD- 2018
● Mechanical design work on a PTAC unit for a major Orlando hospitality brand.
● Self-directed a complete CAD model in SolidWorks to perform simulations.
● Coordinated with a team to meet sponsor expectations and perform heavy analysis of heat transfer in thermos-fluid systems.
● Developed a physical, working prototype that showcased the modifications reducing unit size and noise.
IDEAS SHOWCASE- 1ST PLACE– University of Central Florida Interdisciplinary Display for Engineering Analysis Statics - 2016
● Performed rigid-body analysis on a rolling drawbridge.
● Designed an AutoCAD model, printed and assembled using a 3D printer.
● Static analysis was solved analytically instead of with software assistance.
Additional Skills and Certifications:
Computer Aided Design:
3D Modeling, CAD, SolidWorks Simulations, Load Analysis Programs
Project Schedules, Critical Path Diagrams, Project Budget, Work Breakdown Structures
Detail oriented and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Certified SolidWorks Professional
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Documents, Sheets, Drive), Troubleshooting
Fiberglass Hand-Lay Operation, Woodworking, Heat Treating, Assembly Line, Machining (Drilling, Routing, Grinding, Saw Mill), Joining (Brazing, Soldering, Fastening, Press Fitting, Adhesive Bonding)
Jet Ski, Outboard Motor, Generator, Compressor, Power Washer, Leaf Blower, Weed Eater
Roof removal, structural repair, and installation. Pillar foundation repair. Fence design and installation. Screening of outdoor enclosures.
Drill Press, Table Saw, Table Grinder, Chain Saw, Jigsaw, Mitre Box Saw, Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw, Dremel, Blowtorch.
resume, mechanical engineer