Web Analytics looking to transition into Teaching.
MORGAN T. COPPER
2009 KINDERTON MANOR DR
JOHNS CREEK, GA 30097
The University of Georgia 2009
Cum Laude, 3.6/4.0 GPA
Teachers College, Columbia University 2019
Major: Psychology in Education, Clinical Psychology
Licensed Sales Producer, (LSP) Atlanta, GA
Copper Ins. Agency Sept 2018-Present
As a driving force behind the Copper Insurance Agency, an Allstate subsidiary, I work with customers to ensure they have the appropriate insurance coverage on their property & casualty insurance as well as recommending life insurance products for their specific needs.
• Prospect new clients through online leads and referrals
• Cross-sell existing book of business with other Allstate products
• Conduct annual policy reviews
• Process payments and assist in reporting claims
• Provide excellent customer service
Web Analytics Manager, Digital Media New York, NY
Bustle Digital Group Jun 2016-May 2018
Provided reporting and analysis to key business stakeholders across multiple digital properties at digital media start-up. Developed automated marketing campaigns for 3 clients.
● Presented routine reports and analysis with outlined methodologies and defined targets for all digital projects and their respective mobile properties and mobile apps.
● Developed and tested appropriate SEO tagging parameter utilizing Google Analytics across numerous digital properties including iOS, Android, mobile site, and desktop experiences.
● A/B tested and optimized marketing campaigns for conversion related lead generation.
● Created and launched numerous automated marketing campaigns for lead generation.
Marketing Communications Associate Dallas, TX
Ivie and Associates Sept 2012 – Nov 2015
Hired as the third member of marketing team to support company’s growth from a start-up organization to an industry leader. Coordinated events and tradeshows with budgets of up to $20K, and spearheaded communications for employees, customers, and investors.
• Established inaugural global sales conference, hosting 300 sales reps from around the world for five days of comprehensive training and product awareness.
• Developed daily training sessions, secured sponsorships, and oversaw daily activities of top executives.
• Ensured all marketing materials adhered to corporate branding and industry guidelines.
Sales Associate Irving, TX
Best Buy Dec 2009 – May 2011
• Displayed inventory on the sales floor shelves and set up marketing displays through conferring with the manager and the corporate display sheets in order to provide the most appealing and efficient shopping experience for the customer.
• Greeted customers as they enter resulting in the customer feeling comfortable to talk with the sales staff in order for us to provide the correct services or goods.
• Utilized all relevant sales tools through the use of relational communication and effective customer service in order to drive profitable growth for our region.
Skills & Certifications
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Marketo, Google Website Optimizer, Excel, Salesforce, Magento Enterprise, Shopify, Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, SEMRush, Moz Analytics, MailChimp, Social Media Marketing, & Property & Casualty License (State of Georgia)
teacher, masters, web analytics, sales, excellent communication skills, organized, meticulous