Wastewater Internship Resume
------------ |------------ | LinkedIn: Bailey Vigil
First generation student offering willingness to learn quickly and take initiative on projects to assist in engineering tasks.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering Boulder, CO
University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO. Graduation Date: December 2021
3D Printing Canva, Overleaf
Soldering MATLAB, VBA
Lab Experience Microsoft Office Products
Recognized by supervisors in part-time position for assessing situations quickly and applying effective strategies to resolve problems independently and within teams.
Manager | Cold Stone Creamery | Boulder, CO | November 2014 – August 2017; May 2019 - Present
▪ Received recognition from supervisor for training new employees and demonstrating exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Student Staff Member | CU-Boulder | Boulder, CO | Oct. 2017-Present
Cultural Unity & Engagement Center
Center for Inclusion and Social Change
▪ Recognized for excelling in diversity and inclusion in an environment which promotes students in the exploration of all their identities
▪ Developed program announcements for upcoming events in a creative and effective manner
Student Academic Success Center
▪ Demonstrated organizational skills regarding the office inventory as well as scanning and filing important documents
Analyzing Wastewater Effluent October - 2019
Water Chemistry Course Boulder, CO.
▪ Samples taken from Boulder Creek were filtered then analyzed using a spectrophotometer and SEC-TOC system to determine the total organic carbon within the creek.
McNeil Academic Program, Boulder, CO. Jan. 2018 - Present
Aerobuds Mentoring Program, Boulder, CO. Aug. 2017 – Dec. 2017