Voshawn Nicole Parker
Project Management Organized and analytical
Virtual Assistant, Administrative support, Executive level coordinator
Creative, social media experience, Aesthetically pleasing Content Creator
Slack, Zoho, G-Suite, Paylocity, ATS, Workday
Tech Savvy in variety of CRM, Sales Force
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Doc, sheets, Adobe
Degree, Business Management, American Intercontinental University Atlanta GA 2017
Esthetics program Paul Mitchell School Esani Roswell GA 2012
Everest College Medical Administration Jonesboro GA 2001
Executive Virtual Office Assistant (Independent Contractor) Jun. 2019- Present
Office Angels (Work from Home)
• Providing Virtual Assists, Executive/Admin Assistants to business owners.
• Scheduling Coordinator/Travel Coordinator/Software database organizer
• Social Media, Marketing, Market Research., Internet research
• Personal Assignments and project at request
Iron Funding Jan. 2019 -Jun. 2019 Virtual Operations Manager / Virtual Assistant (work from home)
• Administrative/Assistant for a small Equipment/Construction/business loan company.
• Perform daily client contact to assist in loan application
• Responsible for all social media content and monitoring activity, Canva for flyers
• Responsible for running credit checks on potential clients
• Successfully assisted in closing Business loans for clients.
• Customer Client relations, Constant Contact, communication on Slack, via email, Dropbox, CRM.
• Successfully monitoring in Pipeline deals for loan processing
• Assisted in preparation of all loan documents
• Created and maintained spreadsheets.
One HR Source Alpharetta, GA HR Generalist/Administration July 2016- Dec 2018
• Initiate consultant pre-employment screenings and submit E-Verify/I-9
• Preformed On boarding of new contract employees and permanent employees
• Setting up healthcare, long/short term disability benefits, Consultation for employee and handbook information.
• Accomplished successfully, daily routine Administration, Executive tasks and duties.
• Performed daily communications via email in person and over the phone regarding incident reports, employee complaints and concerns, investigations, vendors.
• Talent Acquisition, recruiting, Sourcing, Resume Editing, Interviews, Keeping Track of ATS, posting.
• Created and monitored Excel spreadsheets, reports and database monitor
• Background and MVR, drug test
MWH, Alpharetta, GA July 2015– June 2016 Administrative Assistant
• Administrative support for Chemical Geologists and Engineers, IT engineers.
• General office duties, prepared Engineer's presentations and blueprints for shipping.
• Data entry using Excel, inputting information for environmental measurement.
• Setup New Employee database and orientations.
• Assisted Project Managers and Engineers on spreadsheet of chemicals in the water and updates on change.
• Supported CFO through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
• Managed executive calendar and coordinate weekly project team meetings.
• Successfully proofread and prepared Environmental presentation reports
• Project Management for Engineers within. Project development, presentation preparation
GDH Consulting, Alpharetta, GA July 2010 – Jun 2015 (Virtual and in office)
• Responsible for Talent Acquisition, on-boarding employees for IT and Government assignments.
• Posted State of Georgia Government Jobs on Company website.
• Initiate consultant pre-employment screenings and submit E-Verify/I-9.
• Handle payroll discrepancies and monitor candidates and approvers for accurate timesheet submittal, including approval.
• Communicate with any mechanical and electrical issues to property manager.
• Coordinate, schedule team outings and special events and volunteer outings. Successfully planned day trips for staff to food banks and retirement facilities to give back to the community.
• Successfully Booking flights, transportation and hotel accommodations.
• Complete personal/corporate expense reports for Branch Manager, VP
• Accomplishments in Recruiting, Training, orientation, sourcing. Project management for Senior recruiters
Data Scan Technologies, Alpharetta, GA Oct 2004– Jun 2009 Executive Assistant (Virtual and In Office)
• Served as corporate liaison between the finance, IT and marketing departments. for 500+ employees.
• Facilitated daily operations for administration offices to provide support and organization for classes and meetings. Create Daily Calendar for Corporate Meetings, coordinated large corporate luncheons, holiday and dinner parties.
• Played role of HR assistant. created Excel spreadsheets and documents, presentations for HR department. Maintained and updated human resources documents, organization charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Filing, auditing records Signing checks, payroll data entry and other projects for the accounting department.
• Efficient in UPS, FED. USPS Packing Prepared packages for shipment, pickup or courier delivery to customers.
• Accomplishments in Recruiting, Training, orientation.
• Responsible for Coordinating Events, Booking flights, transportation and hotel accommodations.
• Project Management for IT department and Administration.
Primary Care Clinic - Tucker, GA Dec. 2000-Sep. 2004 Front Office Manager /Referral scheduling coordinator
Responsible for running over all operations of the Front Desk check payment of patient co pays and confirm patient eligibility.
• Maintained organization of Medical Charts. EMR
• Researched new medication and patient information for the need of the patient consultation
• Created referrals for specialty doctors and scheduled special procedure appointments.
• Policy and procedures of medical and patient information, HIPPA, short term, long term disability claims.
• Patient Consultation, maintain records and FLMA forms, sorted and disturbed mail.