Hello! Im Rosa Maun.
I do a little bit of everything!
I am a recent graduate of Hartwick College and graduated Magna Cum Laude and received departmental distinction for both my majors. So, for the first time in the colleges history, I was awarded best Senior Art Thesis and best Senior Art History Thesis. During my time at college, I was a collegiate athlete and participated in several internships and even won a design contest to design the logo for our school cafe. I worked very hard so that I could graduate and do what I do best and hopefully land my dream job. Unfortunately, that did not happen.
Upon graduating, I began working for Sweet Home Productions, a small digital marketing agency. I was hired as a Graphic Designer but quickly fell into a role of a Web Administrator. (I know what your thinking, how is that possible? I still ask myself that everyday. ) Upon losing our head developer, I also became responsible for development, management and design of several websites and graphics, all whilst being contracted to photograph events at the local colleges. I was quickly involved in all aspects of design and the digital world, including social media. This position not only challenged me and showed me that I am capable of more than just design, it also taught me about every aspect of the business and most importantly, how to multitask while still delivering excellent content.
I have recently left this company and am looking for a position such as yours, where I can truly be focused on design but still be a part of these other aspects that I have come to enjoy.
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier)
HTML, PHP and CSS
Digital and print design
PC and Mac platforms
Search Engine Optimization
Graphic Designer & Web Developer | Sweet Home Productions - Oneonta, New York 05/2018 - Current
• Manage multiple projects and ensure all timelines are met.
• Designed images, icons, banners, advertisements and websites for multiple platforms
• Upgraded multiple sites by updating content, graphics, and monitored performance and results.
• Directed a successful SEO and link-building campaign to increase the website's credibility and drive traffic.
• Communicate effectively with teammates as well as with vendors and customers.
• Collaborated with clients from concept through final delivery of product or service.
• Create a variety of sales and marketing materials for our partners and direct customers.
Technology Laboratory Assistant | Hartwick College - Oneonta, New York 08/2015 - 05/2018
• Worked with students in a multitude of different photography and design classes.
• Assisted students with how to use Adobe Suite Programs
• Assisted with 3D modeling for 3D printing using 123D Design, Meshmaker and Makerbot.
• Oversaw and monitored 3D Printing.
Graphic Design Intern | CANO Art Gallery - Oneonta, New York 07/2017 - 04/2018
• Designed and Prepared Exhibition Posters for print and web distribution
Graphic Design Intern | For Whiskey Lovers LLC - Oneonta, New York 08/2016 - 01/2018
• Prepared images to coincide with social and blog posts.
• Translated complex concepts and data into compelling visuals for media outreach.
• Formatted text and graphics for newsletters and other materials.
• Developed design deliverables that elevated, differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy.
• Mentored two groups of students to ensure understanding of deliverables.
• Maintaining the brand’s visual identity and standards, in addition to refreshing and updating visuals to keep up with a growing brand image.
Bachelor of Arts: Art & Art History | Hartwick College - Oneonta, NY
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude
• Coursework in 2D & 3D Design. Photography, Art History
• Received The Semenenko Clark Excellence in Art & Art History
• Awarded Best Art and Art History Thesis