Irvine, CA 92697 | xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
University of California, Irvine, The Paul Merage School of Business, Irvine, CA Class of 2022
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Emphasis in Accounting/Finance CPA Eligibility 2022
GPA: 3.66; Dean’s List: Fall 2018, Winter 2019
Relevant Coursework: Intro Business Management, Econ for Managers I, Econ for Managers II, Principles of Accounting I,
Principles of Accounting II, Statistics for Business Decision Making
Westview High School, San Diego, CA June 2018
ACT: 33, GPA: 4.14; AP Scholar with Honor Award; National Honors Society; Boys Varsity Tennis Team Captain
Hamilton College Consulting, San Diego, CA June 2018 - September 2018
Student Associate, Carmel Valley Office Headquarters
● Proctored over 10 SAT/ACT Practice exams for the 12-week summer program along with grading and data merging
exams, homework, and essays into Microsoft Excel to track student progress.
● Coordinated student attendance sheets, parent emails/complaints, and managed college application tracking
sheets for all 3 offices located in San Diego County.
● Involved in marketing strategy - worked on company advertising through social media platforms spreading
awareness of the firm's faculty and quality resources.
Undergraduate Finance Association, Irvine, CA March 2019 - Present
Vice President Marketing, UC Irvine
● Maintain the UFA website and ensure that all necessary information, documents, and event details are updated
● Focus on the successful outreach of events through club announcements, emails, and flyers
Investment Banking Association, Irvine, CA September 2018 - Present
Freshman Member, The Paul Merage School of Business, UCI
● Member of a highly selective and competitive business club on campus that helps students gain a vast array of
knowledge in fields related to investment banking such as Private Equity, Venture Capital and Equity Research.
● One of only 16 students chosen as a year-round member from a large and diverse pool of applicants.
Summer Multicultural Leadership Institute, Irvine, CA August 2018
Freshman Student Leader, University of California, Irvine
● 3-day workshop intended for incoming UCI students with diverse backgrounds and viewpoints on race, gender,
social/ political issues to help build strong communities and strive for leadership on campus.
● Chosen from a selective application pool which accepted 50 students based on essay responses.
● Participated in a case study presentation competition on the subject of diversity.
Accounting Association Leadership Development Program, Irvine, CA September 2018 - Present
Freshman Student Mentee, University of California, Irvine
● Program designed for those in Paul Merage School of Business to attain useful skills and resources in Accounting.
● Attained professional skills such as email etiquette and interviewing techniques.
● Developed personal and professional relationships with mentors and mentees to apply networking techniques.
● Collaborated with mentor to practice workshop strategies and discussed potential career goals and opportunities.
Rancho Penasquitos Library, San Diego, CA June - July 2016 & June- July 2017
President and Founder, Summer Math Club
● Founded and led the Summer Math Club at the local public library, with over 50 students from Elementary/Middle
Schools to develop, practice and improve math skills.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: Proficient in HIndi, Conversational Spanish
Technology: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, Knowledgeable in C/C++ Programming
Hobbies: Clarinet Player, Regular sports writer for Tennis View Magazine, Manage xxx-xxx-xxxx Blog (150K views)