• Served as Vendor Manager for CACI . Recruiter and Project Coordinator maintained relationships with partners and vendors, including developing new relationships, day- to- day vendor interactions, Maintain performance scorecard surveys, vendor profiles and the Enterprise.
• Vendor management SharePoint site to ensure accurate and accessible information- sharing.
•Analyze large datasets to generate executive- ready vendor performance reports and dashboards, requiring strong proficiency in Excel.
•Identify and develop processes and process improvements.
•Create and maintain vendor data in procurement systems; Assist in Ad- hoc requests and other duties as assigned..
•SKILL Windows, MS Word, Excel, Excel XP, PowerPoint, FrontPage, MS Access, MS Project, Web, FTP, and E-mail in both Windows NT, ICIMS, Taleo, Brassring
Consultant Marketing, Loudoun VA April 2018 to Present
•Strong computer/technical skills; previous HRMS experience.
•Maintained relationships with partners and vendors, including developing .
•Heavy Sourcing for needs of candidate and position statuses. Acting as a liaison for Employees to resolve issues.
•Identify qualified candidates using a variety of recruitment tools (job boards, networking sites.
•Working knowledge of databases, search engines, direct sourcing, complex internet searches, and social media platforms. Responsible for initiating the hiring process for all available positions.
•Acted as a liaison for Employees to resolve issues. Partner with Sourcing, Legal, Compliance and Technology to define contract terms, evaluate pricing, and establish service level agreements.
Innovative Vision Loudoun VA April 2017 to August 2018
Senior Recruiter (Contract)
• Responsible for filling positions for Cyber/Cloud Engineers, Software Developers, DBA's, Software
• Engineers, Testers, Oracle Applications, JAVA, J2EE, Network & Systems Engineers and Administrators in the cleared and non-cleared communities.
• Achieve and exceed staffing goals and market objectives and partner with hiring managers.
• Filled Staffing needs with top talent as a results-driven, process-oriented leveraging excellent client and candidate management expertise. I was responsible for creating the Recruiting Department.
• Responsible for the documentation of Recruiting procedures.Achieve and exceed staffing goals and market objectives and partner with hiring managers.
• Successfully recruited DoD and Intel people with Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI and CI Polygraphs.
Identify qualified candidates using job boards, networking sites, databases, search engines, direct Sourcing, complex internet searches, and social media platforms
FTI, Fairfax, VA Sept 2007 to April 2017
Recruiter, Project Coordinator
• Acted as a single point of contact for British Telecommunication and Cable and Wireless customers.
• Received, quality checked and forward relevant order entry to Managers, Vendors and Agents to required service delivery targets.
• Acted as database administrator recording all incoming work on relevant British Telecom databases.
• Liaison between other units and agents to meet customers' required service delivery targets.
• Had responsibility for the escalation of any order in jeopardy of failing agreed lead-time.
• Acted as an interface between the customer and other British Telecommunication groups and agents.
• Was personally responsible for the install and implementation of computer equipment and software.
CACI Fairfax, VA July 2004 to Sept 2007
Account Manager/Vendor Manager
• Primary point of contact for the Recruiting Services Vendor Program..Perform compliance and confidentiality checks for I9’s, e-Verify and non-solicitation agreements
• Responsible for managing a team recruiter.
• Responsibility was to define strategy for contingent workforce management to support changing business workforce needs globally working closely with business leadership and recruiting/HR partners.
•Collaboration with sourcing, compliance and technology in service provider selection.
•Identify qualified candidates using a variety of recruitment tools (job boards, networking sites, databases, search engines, direct sourcing, complex internet searches, and social media platforms).
•With the Use of Cold Calling I reached out to Candidates to determine their interest in a position.
EDUCATION Maryland Institute, Baltimore, MD, Bachelor Degree
• Web Design, Rockwell University McLean, VA
• A+, Northern Virginia Community College