JADA DORSEY - ------------ - ------------
8540 FM 1696 RD BEDIAS, TX 77831
FASHION MERCHANDISING STUDENT
Professional Fashion Merchandising Student with a proven ability to improve profitability through effective sales consultation. Demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm in all aspects of work. Established record of dependability and willingness to learning. Seeking entry-level positions internships in the fashion industry to build a career as a fashion professional.
Customer Service, Retail Math, Analytical Skills, Online E-commerce, Wardrobe Styling, Apparel and Costume
Design, Textile Knowledge, Apparel Construction, Microsoft Suite/Outlook
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Sam Houston State University, 3.3 GPA
Expected Graduation Date: December 2019
APPLICABLE WORK EXPERIENCE:
Remote Wardrobe Stylist, Tailor (meettailor.com): May 2018-Present
- Consult with users in online platform to provide styling options and personal shopping services.
Salon Receptionist & Assistant, Braided Fashion Braiding Salon and Beauty Bar, Huntsville, TX: June 2015-April 2018
- Responsible for scheduling of appointments and maintaining calendar
- Prepared workstations for hairstylists, in addition to upkeeping cleanliness of salon
- Ordered supplies on a monthly basis and maintained budget
- Assisted in marketing and promotion opportunities and increased profitability during duration of employment.
Owner, Braided Fashion Braiding Salon and Beauty Bar
- Other references available upon request.
Member, Fashion Merchandising Club : January 2017- Present
- Experience in working in team surroundings
- Collaborate with professors regarding curriculum suggestions and updates.
- Weekly team meetings to discuss trends and career options.