The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
BFA in Studio Art with a Concentration in Illustration; minor in Art History
- Received the 2020 Illustration Area award.
Central Piedmont Community College
Associate of Arts
-Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member.
-Illustrated 32 page children’s book; B3 Goes to the Playground written by Charleszetta Smith Ford and published by Spark Publications.
- Experienced in cover design and pet portraits.
- Teaches Illustration classes with students ages 10-13 about drawing fundamentals.
UNCC Student Union Art Gallery
Art Gallery Attendant 2018 - 2019
-Monitored the gallery and answered questions that visitors may have about the shows.
- Assisted artists in monthly installations and deinstallations of art exhibits.
-Helped conduct receptions and managed newsletter using Mailchimp.
Lead of Hospitality
M28 CAMPUS MINISTRY
2019 TO 2020
- Planned and organized refreshments for weekly ministry meetings of up to 80 people.
Portfolio examples and rec letters can be provided upon request. Thank you.