Tracy Loftus Resume
Howell, NJ 07731 | Phone:------------ | ------------
Highly motivated & results oriented individual with over 25 years of experience offering quality Customer Service. Proficient in MS Office and Quickbooks.
• Account Services
• Team Building
• Relationship Management
• Billing and Invoicing
• Time Management
• Event Planning
• Conflict Resolution
Assistant Manager, Homestyle Caterers 2007 – Present
• Manage personnel and business operations to ensure client needs are met with high service standards.
• Address customer and staff concerns with speed and sensitivity when resolving issues.
• Team lead focused on coaching staff in areas related to efficiency, inventory and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a professional yet friendly environment for clients as well as staff.
• Collaborate with upper management on events and logistics and act as primary contact with clients planning events ranging from 20 to 300 people.
Substitute Teacher, St. Veronica School 2013-2018
• Followed regular teachers lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning, and encouraged students to participate.
• Adapted lessons to accommodate needs of each student to ensure personal learning.
• Served as PTA President, Board Member and Coach coordinating school Events and Fundraisers.
• Frequently communicated with faculty and parents to enhance student experience.
Teacher Assistant, Little Learners 2010-2013
• Worked in conjunction with lead teacher to help students benefit from classroom time.
• Facilitated communication between parents and the lead teacher.
• Acted as advocate for each child’s individualized learning experience.
Bachelor of Science, Sociology: SUNY – Oneonta, New York