TRACEE E. WILLIAMS, MSIS
Phone: ------------ | Email: ------------ | ------------/in/tracee-williams
• New hire training
• Contract audits
• Development of process and procedures
• Siebel 8.1
• Attention to detail
• Time management
MASTER OF SCIENCE ~ INFORMATION SYSTEMS
University of Phoenix - Online
BACHELOR OF ARTS ~ MASS COMMUNICATIONS/JOURNALISM
Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
Software & Tools: Microsoft Office Suite and Siebel 8.1
GE Healthcare (contract via Radiant Systems Inc.) Wauwatosa, WI 10/2018 – 10/2019
BILLING QUALITY ANALYST
Lead the daily assessment, review and resolution of billing quality issues, while managing and improving the accuracy of non-contract billings and establishing/maintaining relationships with third-party healthcare equipment maintenance organizations to capture and address changes to owned service accounts.
• Work with GE Healthcare service staff to identify/validate changes to healthcare facility service relationships.
• Run queries in Siebel CRM to identify likely non-contract billings, address issues and submit correction requests.
• Develop reports on the misalignment of non-contract bill to addresses and submit correction requests.
• Created and implemented a process to lower the percentage of non-contract incorrect billing address disputes.
GE Healthcare Wauwatosa, WI 10/2014 - 5/2018
IMPLEMENTATION CONTRACT SPECIALIST (10/2017-5/2018)
Led the review of implementation sales/service contracts, including purchase orders/planning, agreements and amendments to identify and mitigate risks associated with implementations and non-standard terms/conditions, while supporting the contract approval process and facilitating contract administration, tracking and reporting, and serving as the owner of Siebel readiness/support and post go-live audits.
• Developed, streamlined and established a high caliber process to ensure the accurate loading and management of over $1M in service contracts, including writing SOPs and facilitating best practice sharing with teams.
• Coordinated and facilitated training sessions on contracts, Seibel and customer account handling.
• Led and provided standard recommendations regarding productivity, Siebel, collaboration and submission requirements to internal teams; coordinated implementation activities with internal team members and clients.
• Proactively audited monthly invoices and acted as the point of contact for billing questions/escalations.
• Proactively resolved and escalated issues across functions regarding contract requirements and all sales activity.
• Scrubbed, pre-loaded and consolidated duplicates; standardized and validated account numbers.
CONTRACT QUALITY SPECIALIST/TRAINER (10/2016-10/2017)
Delivered all aspects of support in the conducting of internal/external quality audits, closure of audit findings, and the conducting of random or prescribed audits on contract entries to identify potential issues and provide direction on root cause investigations for issues impacting customer billing or process quality.
• Generated audit reports around entry and activation accuracy and ensured adherence to all SOP’s based on finding of audits and report results.
• Created and implemented a new onboarding training plan for new hires; trained all new hires to the department.
• Conducted performance assessments in order to assess and continuously evaluate post-training performance; identified and addressed areas of weakness or those in need of improvement.
• Performed the ongoing review of existing designated training documentation and partnered with management and training staff in the evaluation of the overall effectiveness of training programs.
• Conducted training needs analysis, designed new training materials and assessments with clear learning objectives, and updated/rewrote existing training materials.
• Acted as a subject matter expert (SME) to provide ongoing training as needed.
SERVICE SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (10/2014-10/2016)
Provided all aspects of sales, operations and administrative support to four healthcare service account managers as a dedicated deal support liaison, while serving as a main point of contract for Siebel and all supported processes, creating/maintaining NorthStar customer contracts, and engaging with customers to support all sales activities.
• Proactively resolved and escalated issues across functions regarding contract requirements, while acting as a main point of contact for variable compensation submissions and collections issues.
• Partnered with Siebel IT specialists to create the Auto Uploader tool for speed and accuracy of contract loading.
• Facilitated the training and development of new field hires on the use of Siebel; assisted in the creation of department service operation procedures (SOPs).
• Served as a member of “People's First”, a group of staff working to build up/maintain team morale.
GE Healthcare (contract via Acro Service Corp) Wauwatosa, WI 8/2014 – 10/2014
• Loaded all GE Healthcare customer contracts into CRM.
• Collaborated with healthcare service account managers to clarify contract details to ensure proper loading.
Manpower Milwaukee, WI 7/2014 - 8/2014
SERVICE CENTER REPRESENTATIVE, Assignment
Managed the answering and documenting of inbound calls focused on assisting Manpower associates/candidates with inquiries related to payroll, password resets, timecards, account/file updates, general questions and employment availability.
• Documented associate/candidate inquiries into the Manpower Service Center tracking system, while conducting all aspects of general administrative support to complete tasks and build relationships.
Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) Milwaukee, WI 4/2011 - 1/2014
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (6/2012-1/2014)
Provided all aspects of customer service support via telephone, Internet, instant messaging and email, to include handling customer inquiries and resolving support issues, such as address changes, account data and order processing via the gathering of financial information from banks and websites. Coordinated with clients, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is executed appropriately, and all operational arrangements were in place.
• Handled and addressed cash management calls, used internal manual and communication strategies to successfully troubleshoot and resolve client issues, while helping to improve processes.
• Managed password reset calls for online banking, entered and balanced accounts for various clients, and provided support with account changes, data requests and issue resolution.
• Tracked and documented all inbound support requests and ensured proper notation of customer problems or issues; served as the primary point of contact for internal and external clients.
TEAM LEAD/SENIOR FRAUD SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (4/2011-6/2012)
Partnered in leading and overseeing all aspects of daily fraud and customer support processes, to include facilitating the training and development of new fraud support associates and risk department staff, managing the daily operations and activities of fraud specialists, and creating/updating service department operational procedures.
• Led the verification of activity on credit, debit and prepaid cards with cardholders and issuers, while maintaining average call times; continuously remained up-to-date on constantly changing fraud trends.
• Removed blocks or closed debit/credit cards; proactively assessed, identified and prevented fraudulent transactions for cardholders, while continuously meeting/exceeding quality scores.
• Participated in department initiatives to improve efficiencies and drive customer service excellence.
Contract Administration, training