Tory E. Stone
70 Music Square W. Apt 226 * Nashville, TN 37203 * ------------ * ------------
Box + Flow, General Manager | New York, NY- November 2019- August 2020
• Served as Chief of Operations reporting directly to CEO in all executive and operational business matters.
• Opened new flagship studio, overseeing and executing all planning, stocking, staffing & training phases.
• Co-created budget costs with CFO & managed controllable costs to ensure adherence to said budget.
• Re-branded and re-structured all company policies of operation, introducing and instilling new training, talent and safety measures.
• Oversaw all social media content and brand partnerships serving as executive lead in decision making.
• Analyzed and monitored weekly statistics including traffic and fiscal matters, optimizing and advising on KPIs.
GRIT BXNG, Studio & Talent Manager | New York, NY- April 2019- Oct 2019
• Hired and onboarded all Studio Coordinators from opening day to present.
• Co-creation of studio POS system and all operational logistics including safety and legality initiatives.
• Managed trainer relations and growth trajectory by optimizing KPIs.
• Generated and implemented studio wide programming including monthly Studio Coordinator schedules, trainer schedules and cleaning staff schedules.
• Managed all brand partnerships and cross promotional efforts.
Kim Glass, Olympian, Professional Women’s Volleyball, Team USA, Talent Manager | New York, NY- Jan 2019-Nov 2019
• Managed all brand partnerships and relationships for Kim Glass via strategic marketing and outsourcing tactics ensuring top tier representation.
• Served as main point of contact for all publicity and press.
• Established, rebranded, optimized & monitored all Social Media handles.
• Supervised & attended all public & private appearances, events & photoshoots guaranteeing fluidity while maintaining and protecting brand image.
Bandier | Studio B, Director of Studios, Director of Events & Partnerships | New York, NY - June 2018-Jan 2019
• Scouted and on boarded all current new talent from June 2018 to Jan 2019.
• Groomed and maintained existing talent, increasing their success and expanding both instructor and studio profitability.
• Sourced and hired all Studio B staff while overseeing proper training, exemplifying highest levels of company knowledge and hospitality.
• Developed and instilled new studio core values demonstrating studio and facility etiquette.
• Created and formed relationships and partnerships with high quality boutique fitness studios, brands and outside talent & influencers.
• Curated all social media content for Studio B Instagram and Facebook accounts; building and marketing brand content and talent visibility.
• Organized, planned, and hosted all studio wide events and promotions, including but not limited to pop-up workouts, cocktail parties, and retail collection launches.
• Served as liaison between the studio, store, and the corporate offices; linking Studio B with the Bandier brand store.
SoulCycle,Key Holder | Boston, MA & New York, NY - Sept 2016 - Sept 2018
• Responsible for opening and closing the studio serving as MOD, conducting morning or evening check-ins and waitlists.
• Managed front desk & cleaning staff as MOD, catering to operational, retail, instructor and rider needs.
• Exemplified SoulCycle core values via constant ‘culture of yes’.
• Created and executed annual SoulCycle charity ride benefitting The Corey C. Griffin Foundation.
The Lyons Group, Social Media Manager | Boston, MA Jan 2016-Sept 2016
• Managed Social Media activity & production across all social channels for six different bar/restaurant venues reporting directly to CEO.
• Created unique & compelling social content & experiences, amplifying outreach & conversation, increasing venue engagement rate across all existing social channels by 68%.
• Established new partnerships with influencers, bloggers, Media agencies & professional athletes, increasing individual venue traffic, enhancing overall cross channel marketing experience.
• Monitored online ratings & success rates, optimizing KPI’s, steadily increasing following, deepening & strengthening brand awareness/voice, leading to an increase in company ROI.
Bergdorf Goodman,Executive Assistant to SVP, Marketing, PR & Special Events, Charity Events Manager | New York, NY June 2015-Jan 2016
• Marketing team coordinator for weekly Creative, Senior Management and Strategy meetings, requiring expertise in updating project overviews with keen focus on Social Media.
• Managed company charity account from inquiry process to donation and or event execution, successfully forecasting bi- monthly budget reports.
• Responsible for overseeing and advising department personal of their HR benefits, totaling forty employees.
• Supervised department wide logistics for business & personal expenses, calendars, meetings, domestic & international travel, streamlining department operations.
Reed Krakoff International, Executive/Personal Assistant to the President | New York, NY June 2014-Sept 2015
• Managed all logistics for business & personal expenses, calendars, meetings, events, domestic & international travel.
• Assisted with execution of all Retail and Wholesale events serving as corporate liaison between Reed Krakoff retail managers, clients, partners and philanthropies.
• Developed, implemented and oversaw company internship program from search and hiring process to on-boarding and training.
• Administered presentation prep work in junction with Merchandising team for monthly meetings with CEO.
PGR Media, Digital Account Manager | Boston, MA – Sept 2013-June 2014
UNION COLLEGE | Graduated June 2013
Cumulative GPA of 3.9, Concentration GPA of 3.9, Dean’s List, Sigma Tau Delta – International English Honor Society.
• Beta Psi Chapter of Delta Delta Delta. Dutchmen Women’s Varsity Volleyball. Dutchmen Women’s Varsity Lacrosse.
• Studied abroad in Florence, Italy.
• Proficient in Spanish, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, DropBox, Adobe Photoshop, MRI, comScore, Compete, MindBody, DoubleClick for Advertisers, MediaVisor, Salesforce, Concur, Oracle, Kronos, Macintosh and PC compatible.
Excellent references available upon request.