To gain experience within the Forensic Science field while perusing my Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice with an inference in forensic science. I have analytical, research and mathematical skills which were used while working in the front office of the high school I graduated from; James Madison. I also have excellent communication skills and also a team player to reach team goals.
• Texas Southern University; Major Criminal Justice second major Biology expected graduation date June 2021.
• James Madison High School, General Studies; current GPA 3.0 graduated May 2017
• Barbizon Modeling School; Graduated June 2015 certificate in Acting skills, modeling skills and received Showmanship award
• Clayton Country University; Certificate of completion for excellence in English and Math; 2014
• Call Handling • Telephone, faxing, email
• Filing-Alphabetically/Numerically • Understand and obeyed privacy act and confidentiality documents
• Typing • Research, sorting mail, general office duties
James Madison High School
Student Office Assistant
• Responsible for keeping all incoming correspondence organized and getting faculty mail into the proper mailboxes.
• Assisted in maintaining student research materials and helping students to find specific research materials for projects outlined by faculty.
• Responsible for doing basic maintenance on all office equipment and utilizing the equipment for faculty and students.
Kroger’s Feb 2016- June 2016
• Demonstrated teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction provided friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions.
• Greeted customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by escorting them to products, loading/unloading heavy items and helping them to retrieve out of reach items.
• Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
• Communicated department priorities, policies and procedures and delegate accordingly.
• Reviewed all daily cashier exception reports, voids/refunds for proper authorization and handling; verify accuracy of bookkeeping reports/deposits.
• Comply with and reinforce all food safety, sanitation and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to company, local, state, and federal health code regulations; identify and correct unsafe conditions and notify store management; follow all store/department policies and procedures.
Mason Catering Service May 2015 – Oct 2015
Service Assistant (Intern)
• Assisted with Decorating tables and lobby.
• Provided customer service to customer contacts.
• Hostess for guess assigned seating.