Tia Champagnie Resume
Atlanta, GA .
OBJECTIVE: Highly motivated, hard-working, organized and dependable university student who is eager and willing to learn.
Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business. Atlanta, GA Spring 2020
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Minor in Sociology
Georgia State University Perimeter College Spring 2017
Associates of Science in Business Administration
Cumulative GPA: 3.81
• Chaired the position of Vice President of a female empowerment club, Girls with a Cause.
• Recipient of the Rockdale Rotary Club of Conyers Senior Award for Vocational Studies and The Ray A Kroc Youth Achievement Award.
• Achieved the President’s List at Georgia State University for academic year Fall 2016- Spring 2017 & Dean’s List 2017, 2018
• Completed courses: Marketing Management, Panther Accelerated Career Experience, Professional Sales, Marketing Metrics, Marketing Research and International Marketing
Dressbarn Conyers, GA.
Sales Associate (May 2016 – Present)
• Provide excellent customer service by assisting, on average 150 customers daily, to locate and pair fashionable clothing pieces, while encouraging women of all ages to be confident within their bodies.
• Ensure merchandise layout is visually appealing and in compliance with corporate guidelines.
• Perform daily tasks such as operating the cash register, arranging and replenishing stock, price markdowns, transferring merchandise to other stores and fulfilling online orders
• Organize and oversee store events to attract new customers and increase store profitability
• Excel: Data Analysis, V-Lookup, Pivot Table
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management ability
Marketing, Research, Sales