Terri Holmyard xxx-xxx-xxxxxxx-xxx-xxxx
My strengths include strong performance in communication, organization, problem solving, legal documentation and preparation, as well as customer relations. I have a proactive personality and I desire to service customers and staff in an efficient and friendly manner. I am able to work independently, multitask, and prioritize responsibilities.
EDUCATION: Oakland Community College
• Applied Science Degree – Cum Laude
• Paralegal Certificate – Cum Laude
• Criminal Law/ Special Topic – Cum Laude
Retirement Capital Services
• Administrative duties such as answering the phone, and departmental announcements
• Managed the processes on insurance and brokerage accounts, completed all paperwork, transfers,
and communication associated with each transaction.
Assistant- Research Money Management, LLC
September 2012-November 2017
• Assisted three Financial Advisors with time sensitive financial and legal documents.
• Handled all aspects from start to finish on all clients’ accounts totaling over 28 million within two different financial institutions. Independently prepared all legal document preparation, monitoring
of account transfers, distributions, RMD, and dividends.
• Performed all general administrative duties: announcements, correspondence, and calendar, etc.
Assembler/ Safety Leader – GM Orion Plant
May 2011- March 2012
• Responsible for marriage of cars, wiring of engines, installing radiators and assembling struts for the Verano and Sonic.
• Selected to be the Safety Leader on the Chassis Line.
• Monitored and followed all safety regulations for Chassis Line.
Paralegal Internship- Barone Defense Law Firm
January 2010- March 2010
• Successful in being selected for the Paralegal Internship position at one of Michigan’s largest and respected defense law firms.
• Prepared newsletter case summaries for two attorneys.
• Assisted with research and special project duties for attorneys. Sat in on and role-played with
attorneys and clients.
• Utilized outstanding analytical skills, research abilities, and communication skills.
Child Care Provider – Great Lakes Athletic Club
February 2006- June 2012
• Provided childcare services for a large Metro-Detroit full service athletic club with 3500+ members. Supervised and retained the safety of club member’s children.
• Performed various administrative tasks including: planning and implementing recreational activities, maintaining account records of program participants and scheduling client check-ins.
VOLUNTEERISM & AFFILIATIONS
• Scholastic Order Member; Cum Laude, Phi Theta Kappa, Intern
• Committee Member; Lake Orion Art Center
• Secretary / Camp Coordinator; Boy Scouts of America
References Upon Request
Internal Care Coordinator