Terrell Dirton Resume
9285 Mackinac Dr. Alpharetta Georgia ·------------
Self-motivated and very passionate marketing student with proven leadership capabilities. Always ready to learn and seek out new challenges.
MAY 2016 – PRESENT
LEAD COUNSELOR/KIDS ACTIVITIES TEAM MEMBER, LIFETIME FITNESS
• I oversee the counselors in my group, along with the children.
• Assist parents with problems or requests they had, and led them in the right direction.
• Make sure things are prepared on time daily for activities.
• Collaborate with team members and parents to ensure everyone is happy and everything is running smooth.
• Always engaged during the day with children, parents or team members.
• Making sure my team executes lesson plans correctly every week.
JULY 2018 – SEPTEMBER 2018
SALES ASSOCIATE, 3MP ATLANTA
• Demonstrated product knowledge as well as friendly service.
• Helped customers resolve problems that may have been an issue in the past.
• Operated a lot through the use of salesforce.
• Conversed with customers about purchase needs and what was available to steer them in the right direction.
MARKETING MANAGEMENT, GWINNETT TECHNICAL COLLEGE
UNDECIDED, VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication abilities
• Self-motivated • Dependable