Temple University, Advertising Major
MARLENA HAASZ ADVERTISING STUDENT
1100 W Montgomery Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19122
(610) 551- 0927
- HubSpot Social Media Certified - Google Analytics Certified
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Microsoft Excel
- Strategic Planning
- Time Management
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, PHILADELPHIA, PA
CLASS OF 2020
Lew Klein College of Media and Communication
B.A. in Advertising
Double Concentration in Account Management and Media Strategy
Social Media Marketing- Examination of social etiquette, operation of social strategies.
Digital Media and Advertising- Strategic planning, digital branding. Digital Analytics-Analyzing key measurement metrics.
Advertising Sales-Negotiation on sales calls and sales techniques.
CLERICAL ASSISTANT, DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES OF PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA
JANUARY 2016- PRESENT
- Design monthly advertisements for the company promoting their newest technology and special offers.
- Work strategically within a team, handling administrative tasks such as filing patients HIPAA and PATH files, and setting weekly goals and objectives.
- Researched the dangers of Accutane to help the company further educate clients about the product and to help promote their services.
RETAIL SALES, VICTORIA’S SECRET, KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
JUNE 2018- PRESENT
- Worked within a sales team, assisted customers and set specific objectives in order to successfully accomplish weekly goals.
- Designed displays that would be appealing to customers and worked with the aesthetic of the brand.
- Worked one-on-one with customers to help with any specific needs or problems during their time in the store.
- Published articles on LinkedIn about Personal and Social Media Branding
- Phi Sigma Sigma Organization, Philanthropy Member, Xi Chapter, Spring 2017- Present
- Volunteer, Kids in Need Foundation, Spring 2017- Present
Advertising, Senior, Internship, Fashion, PR, Temple University