Tedi Romero Resume
TADAYE “TEDI” ROMERO
mobile------------ • ------------
George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University, Orange, CA
B.S. in Business Administration, Emphasis in Marketing May 2020
Minor in Law, Justice and Social Control
Member – Seattle Seahawks Street Team May 2017-August 2018
• Coordinated and interacted with the public as a Seahawks brand ambassador to the community
by troubleshooting and providing customer service to fans attending Seahawks sponsored events.
• Led community-building efforts through fan appreciation initiatives such as training camp, Kid’s
Club memberships, and SeaGals event coordination.
• Supported public relations efforts through fan education and grassroots marketing campaign.
• Helped managed community outreach to unify fans and provide charitable support.
Administrative Assistant – Wiss, Janney, Elstner & Associates Inc. June 2017-August 2017
• Provided general administrative support; answered phones and responded to customer inquiries.
• Converted hard copy documents and detailed design drawings and specifications into digital
format, and organized and filed electronic documents in the company's digital filing system.
LEADERSHIP & WORK EXPERIENCE
Member – Delta Sigma Pi 2016-Present
Professional business fraternity that focuses on fostering the study of business in universities.
Vice President-Chapter Operations:
• Record biweekly meeting minutes, correspond with national officers, file reports to online
database, and coordinate strategic planning sessions with chapter president.
• Implemented and launched a GIN system by methodically creating a new attendance, points file
and calendar system which increased member participation and executive committee
• Met weekly with chapter executive committee to discuss upcoming events and address issues
brought up by members increasing member and leadership transparency and communication.
• Planned/executed annual chapter retreat; decreased out of pocket expense for members by
negotiating prices/fees with companies which resulted in an affordable and beneficial retreat.
• Renovated and updated chapter website; increasing fraternity interest and recruitment numbers.
Camp Counselor – City of Bellevue June-August 2018
• Supervised and mentored 40 children to develop social skills and sportsmanship.
• Collaborated with counselors and directors to create and plan engaging summer camp activities
that stayed within a certain budget constraint.
Waitress – Bruxie: The Original Fried Chicken & Waffle Sandwich February-May 2018
• Worked as a cohesive team with back of house members to efficiently and quickly get orders out
• Multi-tasked taking customer orders, expediting, and tabling touching while creating a friendly
marketing, organizational skills, communications skills, time management, marketing intern