• Dedicated, caring and responsible education professional deeply committed to supporting teachers and students within special education as well as inclusive classrooms.
Patient, upbeat and creative in tailoring instruction to meet individual student needs and learning styles.
Independent classroom aide requiring minimal teacher direction. Provide customized assistance to children with a variety of special needs and make positive contributions optimizing learner engagement.
• Classroom & Teacher Assistance
Special Education Support
Student Safety & Supervision
Resource Room Tutoring
• Learner Engagement & Assessment
Classroom Management Strategies
Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
Self-Contained & Inclusion Classrooms
Group Activity Planning & Management • Lesson Planning & Support
Learning Center Organization
Class Material Preparation
Student Progress Monitoring
EXECUTIVE PUBLISHING EDITOR | 02/2010 to 05/2011
Thomson (A Group Of INDIA TODAY) - Chennai, Tamilnadu
• • Have performed proof-reading on content submitted by composing room to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax to ensure standard prior to publication production and verified facts presented.
• Planned the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
• Read, evaluated and edited manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and conferred with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
• Allocated print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
• Oversaw publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
• Assigned topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICER | 03/2008 to 01/2010
Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation - Chennai, Tamilnadu
• Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process and managed call center from initial start-up to full operational status
• Identified chronic customer issues by creating and maintaining customer complaint log and customer interaction records
• Improved call center functionality and service capacity by resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly.
• Improved customer experience by providing information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints and followed up until issue is resolved.
• Performed banking operations such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills, creating contract agreements, change of address and service discontinuance with banking software systems.
Education and Training
Ashworth College - Atlanta | Diploma in Teacher Assistant
Teacher Assistant, 03/2013
University of Madras - Chennai | Master of Science
Meenakshi College - Chennai | Bachelor of Science