TRACY D. (GINSBURG) BURGENER
• Ability to manage large-scale web related projects with a blend of expertise in strategic planning, development and leadership
• Experienced in leading and monitoring and maintaining a corporate brand strategy
• Skilled in multiple online and traditional marketing channels
• Thorough understanding of new media and how to develop a vast online presence
• Thorough knowledge of analytics tools along with the ability to define performance targets, measure progress, and evaluate metrics
• Highly analytical with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
• Knowledgeable in planning and budgeting for all aspects of a project lifecycle
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML
• Communicates at all levels both written and verbal.
• Setting priorities, adapting to change and grasping new ideas quickly
• Writing, editing and graphic design
• Strong attention to detail, superior time management and organizational skills
Continuing to further my career enabling me to utilize my seasoned experience and overall knowledge of Marketing, along with numerous software packages with emphasis in:
Traditional & Digital Marketing
Specialty Throughout Career
Writing, Editing and Graphic Design
Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress, Survey Monkey, Basecamp
Social Media Marketing, Project Management, HubSpot Certification (Inbound Sales, Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing) Train the Trainer, Presentation Skills, Flash Advanced, Leadership Skills, Effective Communications.
Protec Equipment Resources
International Game Technology (IGT), Reno, NV
• Collaborated with team members to establish a strategic Sales/Marketing plan.
• Lead the marketing efforts for all printed and digital materials (e.g. sales collateral, email campaigns, promotional items, newsletters, logos, catalogs).
• Successfully planned events including trade shows, customer appreciation parties and product releases.
• Delivered analytics for all web content and online marketing campaigns for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage, to better understand customer trends, and to find areas of change or improvements related to website and/or marketing promotion.
• Managed numerous projects concurrently, assigning tasks, tracking progress, and assuring final approved projects where delivered on deadline.
• Project managed company-wide project, successfully meeting all deadlines and expectations of top management.
• Created graphics for multiple platforms.
• Worked closely with senior management and customers to meet deadlines.
• Wrote, edited and approved layouts for marketing materials.
• Managed marketing programs aligned with business and sales objectives with optimal results.
• Developed and maintained successful business relationships with a variety of cross-functional teams and customers (internal and external).
University of Nevada, Reno - Extended Studies
College of San Mateo, CA
Marketing, web content, Adobe Creative Suite