Taylor Tolibas Resume
University of Colorado at Boulder Graduated December 2014
College of Arts and Sciences: BA in Communication
Minor in Dance
Major GPA: 3.65
Design Works June 2018-Present
• Fulfill daily floral arrangements for both retail and event proposals, sometimes reaching up to fifty center pieces, bud vases, and more on a day-to-day basis, sometimes working individually and with my team members
• Oversee the design and concept of event setup and make sure the floral vision is executed properly, in a timely fashion, and detailed to the wishes of the client
• Maintain inventory by processing daily shipments, including florals, glassware, and cleaning supplies, and organizing these materials in an efficient manner
Privé Events August 2016-Present
Event Coordinator and Floral Designer
• Operate with the bride and groom of weddings from the beginning of planning until the wedding day. This entails setting up vendors, flower arrangements, etc.
• Coordinate the entire timeline of the event or wedding; assisting with guests, directing the bridal party, setting up the decorations, and cleaning the venue afterwards
• Work with clients has developed my experience in customer service and working collectively with many different groups to ensure the success of an event
Fluffed and Frosted August. 2016-October 2018
Social Media Manager and Dessert Stylist • Manage marketing and social media events via Instagram and Facebook. • Coordinate events that feature Fluffed and Frosted desserts, including photo shoots and weddings. Responsible for design of photo shoots and setting up/tearing down these events. • Deliver desserts to these various events.
Lucky Brand September 2016 - April 2018
• Daily tasks include packaging Lucky Direct, working with customer needs on the sales floor, and completing in-person and online sales transactions.
• Manage my fellow employees with regards to shifts and daily sales goals
• Design the store to the standard of Lucky Brand executives.
• Achieved the manager position within the first year of employment
Certifications and Accomplishments
• RYT 200 Hour Yoga Certification – given by Core Power Yoga
• Social Media Skills- Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Mindbody and Powerpoint
• CPR Certified