Taylor Rogich's Resume
Taylor D. Rogich
• ------------ • ------------
PROFILE: Learning Coordinator with over 7 years of Management experience.
• Problem Solving Capabilities and Efficient Task Force Management • Effective Team Building Strategies that Boost Productivity
• Improvising and Adapting to Overcome Obstacles and Meet Project Deadlines with Satisfaction • 30 Hour OSHA Certified in Safety and Health to Best Implement Safety Practices in The Workplace
AMAZON SORTATION CENTER EWR5 | Avenel, NJ | 2019-2020
• Learning and Development Coordinator Coordinates training sessions based on site/regional needs. Conducts and audits Powered Industrial Equipment training program. Documents feedback and audit results to identify strengths and weaknesses. Tracks performance and supports any identified retraining opportunities. Executes training audits and supports any operational audit initiatives. Monitors training compliance report, ensuring associates are operating in a trained function. Facilitates training of up to sixty employees per day.
AMAZON FULFILLMENT CENTER LGA9 | Edison, NJ | 2018-2019
• Kiva Robotics Floor Health Manager Managed 18,000 Amazon Robotics drives, ensuring continuous flow of traffic to Picking and Stowing Stations to maximize units per hour. Consistently exceeded daily and weekly goals by performing with a rapid response time to faulted drives and station andons. Trained and mentored new robotics associates to exceed expectations. Helped launch BDL3 by training 25% of their robotics team. Researched and implemented tactics to increase amnesty Find Rate. Implemented AR Floor navigation tactics that decrease GAP time and traffic congestion on the Floor.
RLM PUBLIC RELATIONS | Manhattan, NY | 2016-2017
Account Manager. Produced digital content and conducted media outreach for UCEazy. Collected and analyzed data about college rejections in the United States, and the cost spent in rejected college applications annually. This campaign resulted in viral media coverage by USA Today, The Washington Times, CNBC, and several other top tier publishers, which brought over 100,000 unique visitors to UCEazy’s website.
CONSOLIDATED CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES | ------------, Plantation, Florida | 2014-2015
Public Relations Coordinator. Managed internet marketing campaigns for CCCS and ------------ - Increased site traffic, leads and conversions over 30% - Grew social media following over 40% - Secured media placements with The Huffington Post, CNBC, Washington Post, and several other top-tier publishers. Wrote the company training guide for media relations and content creation.
FRACTL | Delray Beach Florida | 2013-2014
Media Relations Specialist. Executed marketing campaigns for eBay, GNC, Movoto and several other clients - Built and managed all campaign analytics reports - Established over 1000 backlinks to client landing pages. Wrote the company training guide for establishing backlinks.
CY DRAKE LOCKSMITHS | Morristown NJ | 2012-2013
Marketing Intern. Created sales strategies to promote larger B2B sales - Conducted competitor analysis by analyzing strengths and weaknesses of other local Locksmiths - Ran PPC campaigns using Google Adwords.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS | Fort Sill, Oklahoma | 2008-2010
Forward Observer. Responsible to provide indirect fire support to maintain artillery accuracy and ensure troop safety overseas.
EDUCATION: • Tools: Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads Display Certification, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
• Technical: HTML/CSS Spoken
• Full Sail University | 2012-2014
• Everglades University | 2015-2016