Taylor Mills- Program Management/Marketing/Events
Skills/Experience: Experience in Project Management, Brand Management, Beauty, Events, Production, Jewelry and Design industries.
Microsoft Office; Mac & PC, Adobe CSE 6, PLM Platforms: NGC, Windchill, Diva, Main Frame, FileMaker Pro, Social Media: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter.
Marketing Manager/Shiseido Americas
• Coached a network of 32 high-level professionals (Volunteer Leads) to facilitate the launch and growth of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program for the US, Canada and Latin American regions. Established training resources to empower employee engagement. Developed the framework for leaders to actualize and promote events, and support best-practice sharing with each other as Changemakers (Volunteer Leads).
• Achieved volunteer hours milestones to meet program goals with key partners across 11 brands within the organization.
• Worked with key stakeholders in Communications, HR, Facilities and external agencies to create, market, and share deliverables. Clarified program goals while building an HR policy with HR Business partners and tracked and validated employee volunteer hours throughout. Authored communication for two company-wide communication channels (~2500 full-time employees) to raise awareness of the program, events and statistics.
• Supported 30+ events/month during key activation months including running and planning the quarterly capstone volunteer events for our main office of 800 employees.
Founder/ Taylor Catarina New York
• Line of women’s eveningwear for opera singers and musicians. Domestic and international sourcing for production, design product and run company.
• Featured in publications: The Key Magazine, Opera Singer Magazine, and Opera News. Grew to 1,000 followers on Instagram in a year. Built digital messaging and work with interns to help facilitate brand image across platforms.
Marketing Manager and App Strategist
• Directed successful communication across organization for launch of internal networking app for 3,000 employees across 3 campuses. Worked with stakeholders to ensure success, along internal initiatives, set KPI’s, implemented tiered waves of communication to help adoption. Managed calendar and program flow.
• Pivoted program when KPI’s not met to facilitate growth and engagement of user base.