1533 Parker St. Fl.1, Bronx, New York, 10462
Education: Hunter College
B.A. with Honors in Human Biology, 2019
Minor in Psychology
Honors: Dean’s List St. George’s Scholar
Skills: Fluent in spoken Bengali, Hindi
02/19-06/19. Case Filing Specialist American Arbitration Association
• Reviews new filings to ensure compliance with minimum filing requirements and organizational policies and accurately inputs filings into case management system.
• Collaborates to ensure filing documents are appropriately scanned and processed in the case management system.
• Meets and keeps abreast of applicable rules, regulatory compliance requirements and procedures regarding case processing and other work assignments. Complies with established operating procedures, NYS regulations, as well as AAA's policies and procedures.
• Receives and responds to correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Collaborates with supervisor to recognize and apply regulatory compliance as well as makes suggestions to ensure operational efficiency. Anticipates and resolves documentation and client service issues as well as ensures unresolved or complex issues are escalated to management.
• Maintains confidentiality and neutrality in the handling of proprietary and customer information.
05/17-07/18 BOLD Intern Montefiore Einstein
• Quality of life “QoL” interviewer: conducting surveys over the telephone to assess physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual needs and symptoms of cancer patients
• Workshop Monitor in which the intern is responsible for a given workshop's operations including room set-up, greeting facilitator and patients, patient sign in, post-workshop evaluation, and ensuring the room is left in an orderly state
• Community Outreach: providing assistance at health fairs/churches/other community-based events as well out telephone outreach to promote breast health education, mammography uptake, and awareness of the BOLD cancer support services.
• Data entry
02/17-05/17 General Office Clerk Property Management office at Hunter College
• Enter data during equipment reinventory process
• Scan items in classrooms and offices in order to update records
09/15-05/18 Gallery Attendant Bertha and Leubsdorf Art Gallery
• Greet visitors as they arrive at the gallery
• Provide visitors with information about the art work and exhibits that the gallery
• Patrol all publicly accessible areas, record findings and maintain a log of events and messages pertaining to visitors and staff activity
• Perform extended measures to safeguard art and exhibits against theft, vandalism and damage by enforcing established rules and protocols
11/16-7/2018 Volunteer American Red Cross at Hunter College
• Volunteer at events such as blood drives, food deliveries, food banks and fire alarm installations
09/13-07/2015 Cashier Super Fi Emporium
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.