I seek to influence people’s lives using my talents in graphics & interiors to improve our society’s lifestyle & our environment to achieve a better quality of life through design in the present time and the future.
• Full-time Intern at Architecture Lines for Engineering, Interior and Architectural Consultancy Jeddah, SA (May-Aug. 2017)
- Rendered plans in photoshop for a residential project. - Drafted in AutoCAD for Bathroom detailing.
- Space planned for a commercial project.
• Teacher Assistant in Interior Design and Furniture at KingAbdulaziz University Jeddah, SA (Oct. 2014 - Jun. 2015)
- Assisted the students with 3D Max, Photoshop rendering, and layout. - Led Photoshop rendering workshops for the students.
- Conducted a lecture about the design process and brainstorming.
• Full-time Intern at Architecture Lines for Engineering, Interior and Architectural Consultancy Jeddah, SA (Jun. - Jul. 2012)
- Drafting in AutoCAD for cabinets detailing.
- Space planning for multi-residential building.
- Drafting lighting plans for a residential villa project.
• Drawing by Numbers for kids (2016) Public Montessori Elementry school, SF, USA.
• Photoshop WorkShop for Interior Designers (2015) KAU, Interior Design and Furniture Department.
Awards and Engagements
• Second place winner in HOK Philadelphia Interior Design student competition Future designs. (February 2020)
• Participation at EDRA Conference “The Environmental Design Research Association” at NYU Brooklyn (May 2019).
• Nominated for the finalist at Jacobs Interior Design Student competition (2018). • A Certificate of Attendance “Sustainability; Reviving Our Heritage” workshop
(MAY 9TH 2015).
• Participation in “Hejaz House” Work Shop in the Historic District of Jeddah,
Saudi Arabia (19TH - 21ST JAN. 2015).
• Second place winner in Prince Sultan Bin Salaman Architectural Heritage Prize
for Colleges of Architecture and
Planning Preserving the Architectural Heritage Project (Develop & Renovate the Historic District of Jeddah) (DEC. 2014).
• Participation at National Build Heritage Forum at Tibah University, Saudi Arabia (2013).
• Participation in “Lines to the Future” Interior Design Exhibition (2013).
• Presence at National Built Heritage Forum at Hilton Hotel (14TH - 16TH OF NOV. 2012).
Inspire, quality, and creativity