Hollywood, FL 33024
Extremely motivated and disciplined bilingual (English & Spanish) professional possessing a blended diverse skill set with a proven track record to function in multiple positions. Adept at bridging gaps to accomplish organizational productivity using customer relations experience and strong interpersonal skills.
• Great interpersonal skills and with the ability to handle client concerns professionally
• Successful at building and maintaining positive working relationships with co-workers
• Maintain high standards of customer service during high volume, fast-paced operations
• Identify critical issues quickly and accurately and use integrity in decision-making
• Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team-oriented environment
• Office Management • Front-Desk Reception • MS Office Word • Customer Relations
• Team Management • Phone Support • MS Office Excel • Customer Service
• Staffing & Scheduling • Data Entry & Validation • MS Power Point • Training & Mentoring
Intake Specialist – Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL 01/2017 - 08/2017
• Checked in patients for appropriate services by obtaining pertinent information to ensure appropriate service.
• Assisted patients with appointments for out-patient procedures including Lab, Diagnostic testing, and Surgery.
• Coordinated with insurance/case management offices for approval of care reimbursements for clients.
• Collected and processed various payments including deductibles, patient co-pays, and laboratory charges.
• Assessed telephone calls and provided the required responses to concerned customers and patients.
Customer Service Representative – Alorica Direct TV, Miami, FL 01/2015 - 04/2017
• Responded to customer inquiries to identify and resolve issues with initiative and good judgment.
• Successfully presented products by utilizing effective sales and persuasion skills to secure the contract.
• Performed cross selling of services and products, processed payments, and managed accounts receivables.
• Conducted consultative needs analysis for customers, developing product solutions which met their needs.
• Provided quality technical customer service, providing requested information and resolving complaints.
• Supported the sales department in handling new subscriber orders, account inquiries, and tasks assigned.
Hostess / Waitress – Wynwood Diner, Miami, FL 01/2015 - 10/2018
• Greeted patrons and seated them according to their preference, and verified they were comfortable.
• Offered appetizers and alcoholic drinks or beverages, and provided information about menu items.
• Relayed patrons’ orders to the kitchen, and ensured that orders were prepared according to the menu.
• Served meals and side dishes, and ensured that continued service was maintained throughout the meal.
• Accurately prepared itemized check, discretely handled payment complications, and accepted payment.
• Set up food stations and tables as needed, and ensured that they were bussed appropriately.
Office Assistant – Johnson and Wales University, North Miami, FL 03/2008 - 09/2009
• Engaged in both inbound and outbound phone calls and acted as liaison between departments.
• Scheduled appointments for current students or alumni to meet with career counselors and registrars.
• Assisted at job fairs to connect students to potential employers and placement agencies.
• Performed clerical functions including filing, scheduling, recordkeeping, and copying documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Science - Miami Dade College, Miami, FL Current
Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment Management - Johnson & Wales University, Miami, FL October 2009
High School Diploma - Northeast High School, Miami, FL June 2006
Taliya Allende Resume