Talitha White - Fine Arts
August 2018–June 2020
Teacher • Fine Arts Electives • Tyler Classical Academy
Teacher of Fine Arts elective courses for Junior High and High School - Humanities, Choir, Music Appreciation, Journalism, Theater, Fine Arts Appreciation, Music Theory.
October 2015–August 2018
Administrative Assistant II • College of Pharmacy • The University of Texas at Tyler
Office administrator for Pharmaceuticals Sciences -Budgets, communication, reception, clerical.
July 2013–July 2014
Assistant Language Teacher • Board of Education • Yachiyo City, Japan
Teach English as foreign language to Japanese junior high school students.
January 2008–July 2013
Vocalist • Staff Singer • St. Francis Episcopal Church
Act as soprano section leader in choir and provide solos and special music for services in classical, liturgical style.
The University of Texas at Tyler, Tyler, TX
Bachelor of Arts - English, Minor in Music May 2011
• Member of Sigma Tau Delta, National English Honor Society
• Vice President of Eta Sigma Phi, National Honor Society for Classical Studies
• Two-year contributor to "The Laurel," literary journal
• Excellent verbal, and written communication
• High emotional intelligence
• Published writer – journalism
• Classically trained mezzo soprano
music, singing, vocals, writing, edit, proofreading