Talin Broussard's Resume
FASHION COORDINATOR/ JUNIOR BEAUTY AGENT
A seasoned and detail oriented Fashion Coordinator with experience in supporting fashion events and other promotion platforms. Skilled in using artistry skills to promote content while working with a host of professionals to produce successful quality events and promotions. Her artistry in motion depicts an enthusiastic and organized fashion professional, engaged in operations that directly affect company growth and its culture. Motivated to remain relevant in fashion, business, and advertising industry to constantly refine skills and develop new skills, as the result of through research and analytical abilities.
Key Professional Skills:
• Coordinating fashionable wardrobes for customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Organizing events and priorities to increase productivity amongst team members.
• Researching and analyzing fashion trends to ensure relevancy.
• Proficient in business technological databases, specifically Excel and QuickBooks, demonstrating agility in business and operations of client contact database.
• Operating a multiple range of duties that customarily assist the daily agenda of an operation.
• Conveying immense communication skills supplemented by being an active team member to cultivate healthy working environments.
Executive Manager/ CEO Assistant 11/2015 – 12/2018
Mobile Media Marketing Group
Responsible for maintaining multiple facets of projects such as budgeting, timelines, invoicing, devising executing marketing and advertising schemes, essential to managing operations. Supplying administrative support to the CEO and strategically organizing upcoming events through calendar management; supplemented with a weekly follow up with the CEO.
• Researching social media marketing trends in order to maintain relevancy in our market.
• Maintaining budgets through QuickBooks and Excel to analyze and organize financial efficiency.
• Producing daily/weekly progress reports for company employees to address negative trends and keep company aligned with their mission.
• Strengthened social media presence on major social media sites to advertise the Mobile Media Marketing Group Brand.
Talin Broussard, FASHION COORDINATOR/ JUNIOR BEAUTY AGENT, p. 2
Merchandise Manager 11/2015 – 12/2018
Cultivating and providing proactive foresight for wardrobes and makeup models and ensuring a positive networking environment. Curating and managing the energy of the event while sustaining a positive attitude.
• Collaboration with other designers to combine stylish apparel for models while assisting with makeup.
• Cultivated seasonal trend reports to track the relevancy of our apparel.
• Facilitated the social networking events to maintain a friendly environment and a uniform networking environment.
• Perpetuating self-motivated work habits and outgoing energy to keep social environment flowing.
Senior Style Advisor 5/2012 – 7/2017
Provided and built styling clientele with clothing that best aligned their preference with Aritzia’s wardrobe. Developed constructive and cooperative working relationships with others by maintaining excellent relationship management over time. Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
• Awarded Sales Person of the Month for exceeding sales goals by 47%.
• Multitasking between clients and training new employees to keep business productive.
• Building professional relationships with clients to ensure their loyalty to Aritzia.
• Negotiating prices of wardrobes and accessories, reaching a mutual agreement on price,
resulting in solid financial gain for Aritzia.
Other Profession Fashion Experience
• 1800 Seconds Detroit, Stylist; Detroit, Michigan
• Aunt Jackie’s Curls and Coils, Production Assistant/Wardrobe Manager; Detroit, Michigan
Attended Arizona State University
Attended Oakland University
Fashion coordinator, advertising, dedicated, independent