Susan Dunphey Resume
JANUARY 2012 - MAY 2015 Monmouth University, West Long Branch NJ- B.A. Communication J/PR
NOVEMBER 2016 - CURRENT The Knot, New York, NY- Local Sales BDR Account Executive
● Chosen to spearhead the new Business Development Region team to build out secondary categories on The Knot’s online marketplace.
● Educated clients and sold digital based and multimedia advertising solutions in a transactional marketplace based on the customer’s needs and customized an appropriate plan for clients accordingly.
● Consistently exceeded 150 cold and follow-up calls and prospected over 70+ new accounts weekly, to convert to new business.
● Achieved over 200k in new revenue sales from January 2016- December 2017.
● #3 in highest new revenue in 2016-2017. MARCH 2016 - NOVEMBER 2016 The Knot, New York, NY- Wedding Venue Concierge
● Supported day-to-day communications with a pipeline of 100+ new clients with given budgets via Salesforce, Sendhub, and Google Calendar to optimize custom programs for both clients and venues.
● Recommended vendors based on client needs, gave timeline and wedding budgeting advice, and managed and planned site tours between client and vendor. ● Reviewed given contracts between clients and vendors.
● Analyzed user feedback to influence relevant product development.
● Traveled to Chicago, IL to represent the division and provide onsite wedding planning advice.
● Converted over 900+ tours to venue bookings to be #1 on the team for 9 consecutive months.
JUNE 2013- AUGUST 2013 Rock the Aisle Bridal Productions, Manahawkin, NJ - Event Coordinator Intern
● Coordinated all plans for Fall 2013 & Spring 2014 Bridal Shows.
● Cold called 50+ vendors daily and engaged in sales for exhibitor space.
● Wrote an E-book about local bride statistics to assist vendors to convert couples to book with them.
Leadership Experience Vice President of Communication and Brand Management - Alpha Omicron Pi, Iota Theta
● Implemented a PR plan which included events and charity support such as “Sisters for Soldiers”. Senior Senator - Monmouth University Student Government Association
● Enacted the “Thank you MU” campaign which selected staff to be recognized for exceptional work.
● Member of the Special Events committee which planned the 3 largest annual campus events.
● Took part in the allocation process for delivering or denying annual club funding. President and Founder - Monmouth University Club Field Hockey Team
Collegiate Honors Gamma Sigma Alpha National Greek Honor Society member. Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society member.