Summer Work Resume
To get a summer job in a professional environment that will provide me with experience, advance my future career interests, and help fund my continuing higher education.
Cornell University | College of Arts and Sciences | Ithaca, NY
· Pursuing Bachelor of Arts in Statistical Science, Expected Spring 2020
· Current GPA: 3.61
Roseville Area High School | Roseville, MN
· Honors Graduate, June 2016
· Total GPA: 3.98
Production Worker | Arctic Glacier | Summer 2016
· Worked on the production floor in Arctic Glacier’s St. Paul Warehouse during summer break.
Cashier | Dairy Goodness Bar, Minnesota State Fair | Summer 2015
· Cashiered, took food orders, and gained valuable experience in customer service.
AV Technician | Silver Lake United Methodist Church | June 2012 – June 2016
· Ran microphones, sound board and projected visuals every week during church worship services and community events.
Blood Drive Sign Up Attendant | Roseville Area High School | December 2014 - May 2016
· Distributed paperwork and helped students sign up for school sponsored blood drives, run through the American Red Cross.
National Merit Commended Student, 2015
National AP Scholar, 2016
Honors Graduate, Roseville Area High School, 2016
Skills and Qualifications:
Speed typist (>65 WPM), experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, strong communicator, working well under deadlines and in team environments.