Summer Cinematography and Film/Video Production Intern
Los Angeles County, CA | xxx-xxx-xxxx |xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx/in/angelogarciafilmmaker | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Film Production: Hands on experience through the pre-production, production and post-production processes. From Pitching, through Shooting to Delivery/Publishing/Release. Experienced in creative writing, storytelling, screenwriting, script analysis and writing treatments. Extensive experience operating cinema and photography cameras, lighting equipment, sound recording and the rest of the production equipment. On set and on location production experience. In the post-production workflow: Sound Design, Foley, Voice Overs, Audio Mixing, Color Correction and Editing. Has been doing professional screenwriting for two (2) years and editing videos for five (5) years.
Administration and Communication: Excellent time management and scheduling skills. Organized and thorough. Skilled organizing shooting schedules. Encourages crew members to stay on track and to remain productive so that the workflow is steady, efficient, and cohesive. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Thrives in a team environment and collaborates very well with others. Forms connections and lasting bonds between production and cast members.
Technical Proficiencies: Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) Suite – Premiere Pro, Audition, Lightroom, Illustrator and Photoshop. Corel VideoStudio, DaVinci Resolve and REAPER. Operation of Canon Cinema (C Series) and DSLR cameras, 4K and HD (1920x1080) video, Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras, Glidecams, Zhiyun Crane II, Lighting Equipment, Zoom H5, Tascam DR-05 and Boom Poles. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Docs. Student Cable Television (SCTV) at UCSC Certifications: Lighting Equipment Certified, Audio Equipment Certified, Camera Certified, Flycam & Steadicam Operator, Crane Operator.
Additional Strengths: Hard-working, driven, creative, and focused. Keeps shoots efficient and on schedule to meet deadlines and to make time to work on other film projects that are being produced simultaneously. Flexible and an excellent multitasker. Able to work in a rapidly changing environment. Passionate, dedicated, motivated, committed and positive. Has a lot of stamina, manages having a part time job and participating in multiple film projects per academic quarter, all while keeping exceptional grades in classes as a full-time student.
University of California, Santa Cruz || Santa Cruz, CA Expected Graduation: June 2022
• Major: Film & Digital Media / Psychology
• GPA: 3.95
Crescenta Valley High School Graduated June 2018
• GPA: 4.2
Film and Production
Film Production Coalition, University of California, Santa Cruz (2018-Present)
• Leading, organizing and helping produce several digital short films per quarter. Genre: Action, Comedy, Surrealist, Suspense, Thriller.
• Roles performed: Producer, Director, Directory of Photography, Screenwriter, Sound Design, Camera Operator, Boom Operator, Foley Sounds, Sound Post-Production, Editor.
• Several films have been submitted and exhibited at the Film Production Coalition's Film Festivals.
On the Spot Productions, University of California, Santa Cruz (2018-Present)
• Producing various short films per quarter. Writing scripts and treatments. Genre: Comedy.
• Roles performed: Director, Directory of Photography, Camera Operator, Audio Operator, Editor, Cast Member.
Independent Productions, University of California, Santa Cruz/Others (2015-Present)
• Participating in multiple film projects per quarter. Genre: Biopic, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, War Drama.
• Roles performed: Primary Screenwriter, Protagonist Actor, Director, Directory of Photography, Camera Operator, Voice Over, Editor.
Other Work Experience
Rachel Carson Dining Hall at UCSC, Crew Member (December 2018 – Present)
Honors & Awards
• UCSC Dean’s Honors | January / April 2019
• UCSC College Scholars Program | February 2019
• AP Scholar with Honors | 2018
• Adelante Latinos Awards | 2018
Cinematography, Film, Video, Production, intern, internship, summer