Student Seeking Server Job
• Wheeler High School (2011-2015)
• Kennesaw State University (2015-2016)
• Georgia State University (2016-present)
• Marco’s Pizza Alpharetta (August 2015 – present)
• Marco’s Pizza Marietta (August 2014 – December 2015)
• Chuck E. Cheese’s (May 2014 – August 2014)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Responsible and reliable.
• Customer service skills from previous and current employment.
• Led employees as an assistant manager at Marco’s Pizza.
• Level headed under stressful conditions.
• Adept at handling money and troubleshooting with customers.
• Mindful of unclean work stations and motivated to make them presentable.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Dean’s list at Kennesaw State University (2015-2016).
• Earned promotion to assistant manager at Marco’s Pizza (2014).
• Completed high school with straight-A’s, Honor Roll status, and 4.0 GPA.
• Recognized as finalist in state-wide essay contest (“Honoring Our Heroes”).
• Art pieces chosen to be entered in Kennesaw State All-State Art Symposium.
• Completed 1st full-length novel in 2012 (Approximately 250 pages), with positive feedback from peer editors and proofreaders.
• One of two Wheeler High School students selected to have art featured in 2014 The Dogwood Festival.
OTHER INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
• Creating music.
• Reading and writing.
• Helping local homeless people and shelter animals.
• Drawing/illustrating, photography, painting, and ceramics.
• Serving and helping people around me in times of hardship.
server, student, johns creek, hard worker