Student Part-time Job/Intern
I am currently enrolled in 15 units at CSUSM majoring in Communications with a minor in Business. My school schedule limits my availability to Monday-Thursday mornings till 3pm (Wednesdays I am free anytime after 11am). I am also available weekends. I would like to work no more than 15-20 hours a week to be able to keep up with my education.
Palomar High School, Vista, CA, June 2006
Diploma , GED
Mira Costa College, Oceanside, CA, May 2018
Associate of Arts , Communication
Cal State University San Marcos, San Marcos, CA, May 2022
Bachelor of Arts (work in progress) , Communication W/Minor in Business
• Friendly and Outgoing
• Speaking and Writing
• Management of Material, Personnel, and Financial Resources
• Calculated Time Management
• Active Learning and Listening
• Demonstrates Professionalism
• Ambitious, Motivated, and Organized
• Independent and/OR a Social Team Player
• Complex Problem Solver and Multi-tasker
• Creative in implementing better efficiency
Administrative Assistant, Premiere Folding Doors, Vista, CA, December 2014 - March 2015 • Conduct research, compile data on competition and possible partnerships with nearby companies.
• Give demonstrations of product.
• Provide support to managers and perform basic office duties including answering phones, ordering supplies, etc.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes, email, and snail mail.
• Greet visitors
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
Administrative Associate, WuBell Services, Inc., Costa Mesa, CA, September 2012 - May 2013 • Basic administration work along with entry level bookkeeping and payroll processes.
• Answering phones, ordering supplies, and proficient managing of all petty cash.
• Worked with important client information including expense reports, bank statements, and personal finances.
• Using QuickBooks to enter and pay bills, create invoices, reconcile bank statements, and maintain organized financial records for taxes.
• Became a certified Tax preparer from 2013-2014.
• Use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, Excel and other applications.
• Set up and maintain database systems for client records, correspondence, and other material.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Manage independent and group setting projects.
• Prepare and mail checks.
Tools & Technology
Data analytics and entry such as Excel and QuickBooks. Other technical skills include Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, WordPress, and email. Advanced in Macintosh as well. Type 45 wpm. Social Media Networking and analysis, including Hootsuite and basic knowledge of SEO.
• Rich Jacobs, ------------
• Sean Deering, VA
• Christopher Barter
• ------------, July 2017-present. Research, contact, and enlist companies to be a part of national online database. Continue to update company programs, resources, and contact information to keep database current. Provide ideas to promote website through social media. Help with over the phone training of new team members. All through email and phone correspondence.
• MiraCosta's Transitions Collective Club, January- May of 2018. Social Media manager of club activities and member recruitment.
students, part-time, flexible schedule, marketing, communications,