4330 Kentwood Lane, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
------------ ▪ ------------
To obtain a Student Assistant or part-time position within Environmental Science field.
Associate in Science, Protection of Environment concentration
College of Ecology, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
American River College, Sacramento, CA, May 2017
Senior student at Sacramento State University, Major - Environmental Studies
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Language Skills: Advanced knowledge of Romanian and Russian languages
Grace’s Garden, Sacramento, CA 2016 – Present
• Provided care to residents by making sure the medications are taking timely
and the residents are staying in good health
• Worked with both residents and their families when a resident had a special
need that required distinctive care
• Created medical report cards for each resident where sensitive and personal
data was stored
• Worked effectively with the residents, family members, care providers such as
nurses and social workers, as wells as coworkers
• Operated a fax and a printing machine
• Developed and tested hypotheses about populations, and ecosystem function.
• Conducted field, lab, and theoretical research, including collecting and analyzing
water and soil samples and wildlife specimens.
• Analyzed field and laboratory data using statistics and mathematical models.
• Wrote report and research papers including, conducting literature reviews,
reporting results, and preparing graphs and tables.
Student assistant, Internships