------------ | ------------
To obtain a position helping children with unfortunate circumstances and increase their quality of life.
Wayne State University, Mike Ilitch School of Business Detroit, MI
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Expected: May 2021
Major: Marketing; Minor: Design; GPA: 3.85
Macomb Community College Clinton Township, MI
Associate of Business Administration; GPA: 4.0 May 2019
Detroit Yoga Lab Detroit, MI
Host August 2019 – Present
• Manage operational components within the studio, including opening and closing, overseeing staff, and delegating job responsibilities.
• Coordinate follow-up inquires with current customers, prospective clients, and recent visitors in an effort to promote membership sales.
Custom Property Services LLC Shelby Township, MI
Project Manager May 2019 – October 2019
• Monitor company’s Instagram account in an effort to connect with current and prospective clients and create a higher level of brand awareness.
• Develop original promotional content and utilize social media analytics (i.e. high traffic periods, past customer engagement) to determine when to strategically post content on Instagram.
• Create proposals for individual and business clients detailing home improvement projects based on requested needs and requirements.
• Establish and maintain strong customer relationship by serving as a liaison between clients and contractors, visiting job sites to ensure adequate progress, and addressing concerns in a timely manner.
Starbucks Coffee Company Shelby Township, MI
Barista June 2016 - May 2019
• Resolved customer concerns with tact and professionalism as well as maintained calm demeanor during high-volume periods and special events.
• Designed creative visual boards for promotions and offers including arranging merchandise in innovative and eye-catching displays.
• Served as a Certified Trainer for new employees to ensure adherence to store policies and procedures.
CMS Insurance Agency Sterling Heights, MI
Sales Agent May 2014 - October 2017
• Consulted with customers to evaluate needs and determine best health insurance options.
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships and delivered exceptional service while assisting customers in enrolling in coverage programs.
• Contracted with major health insurance carriers and states to provide a variety of options to consumers.
Co-Founder and Executive Designer - Detroit Interior May 2019 - August 2019
• Collect and refinish mid-century modern furniture pieces for resale through social media platforms.
Youth Leader – Amplified Youth Ministry June 2014 - May 2019
• Mentorship of middle school and high school age students on a weekly basis in efforts to encourage their self-esteem and offer aid through raising donations or recommended counseling.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint