STEPHANIE M. CAMPION
San Diego, 92130 • ------------ • ------------
------------/in/stephanie-m-campion • ------------
Energetic and solutions-oriented professional with 10+ years of experience in supporting the designing and development of residential / commercial buildings. Adept at reviewing CAD documents, preparing architectural drawings, and assessing client requirements, while overseeing all facets of creative design projects from conception through execution. Expert in ensuring compliance with required design elements and layout constrictions. Excel at remaining up-to-date on current design industry trends and technical tools. Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and project management skills; excel at working autonomously and in conjunction with team to achieve company-wide objectives.
• Architectural Hand Drafting
• Design Evaluation/Modification
• Lighting Design/Specifications
• Space Planning/Color Theory
• Creativity and Artistic Talent
• Project Coordination
• Quality Assurance/Control
• Client Service Management
• Design Softwares /Editing Programs
• Time and Workflow Management
• Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• Team Coordination and Leadership
Revit Architecture – VDCI, 2020
AutoCAD – UC San Diego, 2016
Certified Aging in Place Specialist – National Association of Home Builders, 2014
Wedding & Event Planning – Bergen County Community College, 2013
Designer (Remote), Contract Design International, Inc., Las Vegas, NV 2017 to Present
Oversee all aspects of design process, including color, material, and space planning. Coordinated sample orders for finish binders and assembled finish / furniture schedules. Revise and evaluate CAD documents to create as-builts.
• Listed in the company handbook as the contact for all electronic color boards, which must be created for each project.
Freelance Designer, Campion Design, San Diego, CA 2011 to Present
Manage numerous projects for multiple clients, while creating AutoCAD drawings, providing color consultations, and designing efficient spaces.
Lead Project Coordinator / Project Manager (Remote), C.S. Illumination, Vista, CA 2015 to 2020
Performed operational activities, including composing training documents, updating internal forms / standards, writing SOP manuals, and leading team meetings. Translated lighting plans to written proposals, as well as assembled fixture submittals.
• Ensured the smooth execution and completion of projects from initial quote to site delivery, while adhering to organizational policies and procedures.
• Provided software training within the company to maximize organizational productivity and for encouraging progressive professional development.
• Appreciated by senior management and secured two promotional roles from Project Coordinator to Project Manager, and from Project Manager to Lead Project Coordinator.
Assistant Architectural Designer, Regent Garden Associates, San Diego, CA 2017
Assisted in the design and construction management of LUX UTC (the high rise apartment building). Reviewed construction documents per site conditions, while approving shop drawings and responding to RFI’s.
• Maintained strong working relationships with sub-contractors to produce targeted results within stringent deadlines.
Professional Color Advisor, Dunn Edwards Paints, Del Mar, CA 2014 to 2015
Worked as a store’s color consultant; provided consultancy services to clients regarding color schemes and computerized color renderings. Performed a wide range of activities, including managing the registers and putting together paint orders.
• Learned the ins and outs of the paint industry during training as well as attained the knowledge about estimated paint quantity needed for projects.
Server, T.G.I. Friday’s, Central Valley, NY 2009 to 2014
Served as a Shift Leader and Closing Bar Server; managed a wide range of administrative and operational functions. Maintained pleasant interaction with guests, while keeping tables and floors clean.
• Promoted a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee that each member and guest received exceptional food, quality service, and an overall memorable experience.
Additional Experience as Intern within high profile organization.
B.A. Interior Design – University of New Haven, West Haven, CT, 2005 to 2009
Concentration: Pre-Architecture, Departmental & Academic Scholarships
Dean’s List, Cum Laude
AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Google Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Revit, Asana, and CAPS2020
English (Fluent) and Spanish (Proficient in Reading and Writing)