Stanley Williamson, Resume
6421 Freedom Dr, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 | ------------
My goal is to transfer all of my skills that I have learned into every area of my life, and to experience as much as I can. I don’t want a typical career; I want to keep learning until I am too old to.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | JUNE 5TH, 2017 | FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL
• Was in FBLA (Future business leaders of America) and took Accounting 1 Honors
MOUNT SAINT MARY’S UNIVERSITY | 2017, CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE IN 2018
• Major: Forensic Accounting
• Minor: Finance
• First year student
• Motivated to do many hours of Course Study, accumulating about 70 hours of study and still accumulating more.
• Diplomas in the following courses:
1. Computer Networking
2. Information Technology Management
• Certificates in the following courses:
1. Currency Exchange
2. Introduction to Stocks and Short Selling
3. Trading in a Futures Market
4. Introduction to Computer Network Security
5. Wide Area Networks and Networking Services and Security
6. Network Server Security- Protecting the Server and Client Computers
ANNE ARUNDEL COMMUNITY COLLEGE | UNIVERSITY OF THE PEOPLE, CURRENTLY ENROLLED
• Business Administration (AACC)
• Computer Science (University of The People)
• Enrolled online due to health reasons, and ease of completing work at my own pace (Which is quite a fast pace)
Skills & Abilities
• At age 14, I started helping my great aunt manage her business, Marie’s Snackbar. She currently operates out of the GAO building in Washington, D.C. She’s blind, so she’s a part of the Blind Vendors Association. I would restock items, help go out and buy the products for the store, make signs where needed, do heavy lifting, and help calculate how much money was being spent. Her home number is ------------
• Worked briefly at Mountain Peak Marketing for a commissions-based job; left after a short period of time. Sold consultations to people at Home Depot.
• Worked for my Great-Aunt, and at Abercrombie.
• Every job will tell you that I am a hard worker, that I asked questions when I need clarification, and that I was very honest with them about my abilities.
• Helped lead youth programs in church
• Owned a business repairing phones and phone screens, and recruited people to help out on occasion.
BUSSER | THE GRILL AT HARRYMAN HOUSE | MARCH 2016-SEPTEMBER 2016
• Bussers were responsible for keeping the restaurant clean, bringing biscuits and beverages to customers, helping the servers, polishing dishes, and many more things that help a shift go smoothly.
• The number to the restaurant is ------------
STOCK ASSOCIATE | ABERCROMBIE & FITCH | JULY 2016- NOW
• I work efficiently and quickly in the stock room, and I keep it neat and organized.
• On the sales floor, I’d say that I do well there too, helping the customers and checking out their items.
• The number to the store (Abercrombie Kids Towson) is ------------
• Tyler, the manager I worked with when I was first hired, recently got a promotion and no longer works with me. He has seen the work I do. His number is ------------
• Another reference is Kelly, her phone number is ------------
FOREX & EQUITIES TRADING | MARCH 2016- NOW
• Started trading at 17, influenced by mother who worked in Finance
• Currently a remote Forex Trader at Audacity Capital in London
• Short-term trader. Calculated and precise entries and exits based on projected movement
• Profitable since early 2018
ServSafe Course Certification, 2018
• Completed in 2018 at Anne Arundel Community College