Sports Management Resume
6155 Airport Road, Oriskany, NY 13424 |xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
An internship in Sports Management with the Kryszak Athletic Venues that best utilizes my skills and abilities in the sports management field.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE | IN PROGRESS | THE COLLEGE AT BROCKPORT
· Major: Sports Management
· Minor: Coaching
· Related coursework:
o Sport Facility and Event Management (PEP370)
o Sport Marketing and Sales (PEP355)
o Sport & Organization Management (PEP360)
o Sport and Society (PEP441)
ASSOCIATES DEGREE | MAY 2017 | MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
· Major: General Studies
NEW YORK STATE REGENTS DIPLOMA | JUNE 2015 | ORISKANY JR/SR HIGHSCHOOL
Sporting Activities: Varsity Football, Varsity Basketball, Varsity Baseball. [Class D Sectional Champions 2014, 2015]
Assistant Coach of Softball team Brockport high school 2/27/19 – 5/11/2019
- Help with the day to day operations of coaching.
- Develop communication skills between players and Head Coach.
- Assist with the learning process of athletes and helping them improve.
60- Hour Practicum Experience Bert’s Box Fitness Fall 2018 Semester
- Assist with the building of gym equipment.
- Learn hands on experience on how to teach a class.
- Developing relations.
60- Hour Practicum Experience Accelerate Sports Facility Summer 2018
- Supervision of youth activity.
- Assist with game and game operations.
- Ability to work well with others as a team.
60- Hour Practicum Experience The SERC at The College of Brockport Fall 2017 Semester
- Set up and break down of sporting and Non- Sporting events.
- Assisted with the execution of events.
- Communicating with team members.
LABORER | TWIN PONDS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB | FEBUARAY 2012-PRESENT
· Assist with the day-to-day operations of a 500+ guest event center and golf course.
VOLUNTEER | UTICA KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS COUNCIL 189 | MARCH 2015- PRESENT
· Volunteer for multiple community charitable events. Summer golf outing, Children’s Christmas party, etc.
HOSPITAL VOLUNTEER | ST. LUKES MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, UTICA NY | SUMMER 2010
Skills & Abilities:
· My work at school, Twin Ponds golf and country club and volunteer experiences demonstrate my strong organizational abilities.
· My practicum experiences helped me better understand the way events are organized and executed.
· My participation in team sports as well as practicum experiences in school have shown me how to become a true team player.
TIME MANEGMENT/ PLANNING
· I have learned time management through my experiences in sports and event set up. Clock management is crucial in both.