Strength & Conditioning Specialist
As a passionate fan of sports, I aspire for the opportunity to help athletes reach their peak performance. I get enjoyment and personal satisfaction knowing I have aided many athletes towards their personal best. Do your customers need a reliable, easygoing professional with sports performance knowledge and experience? My excellent coaching and customer service skills are a value-added attribute that will help increase your client retention percentage.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Strength & Conditioning • Health & Fitness • Athletic Coach
• Excellent Communication • Customer Service • Discipline Promoter
• Sports Performance • Progress Monitor • Sportsmanship
PLANET FITNESS | Sylvania, OH
Member Service Representative (2016 – Present)
• Create a positive experience for customers by promotion of non-judgmental interactions.
• Provide personable tours for prospective members; answering any questions/concerns.
• Convey a friendly welcome to each member and prospective guest on a daily basis.
ST. JOHN'S JESUT HIGH SCHOOL & ACADEMY | Toledo, OH
Assistant Wrestling Coach (2016 – Present)
• Instruct athletes on basic to advanced wrestling techniques and drills with demonstrations.
• Teach and review the point scoring of the sport, both individual and team.
• Give positive reinforcement to wrestlers for good performance.
• Provide coaching support to head wrestling coach at all competitions.
• Discuss and enforce compliance of OHSA wrestling guidelines.
• Promote discipline, sportsmanship and team spirit.
Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach (2014 – 2016)
• Supervised 24 sports teams throughout the year; Varsity, JV and Freshman athletes.
• Designed workout programs for various sports teams.
• Instructed athletes on appropriate training and exercise methods.
• Encouraged proper use of weight training techniques to avoid personal injury.
• Lead work-out routines for several sports teams at a time.
Substitute Teacher (2015 - 2016)
• Carried out a program of study provided in the lesson plans of the classroom teacher.
Bryce Leedy ------------ Page 2
UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO | Toledo, OH
Strength and Conditioning Intern (2015 – 2016)
• Managed and executed strength-training programs for assigned sports teams.
• Instructed student-athletes on proper techniques of workout equipment to prevent injury.
• Entered exercise workout data into computer program on each athlete.
• Performed daily maintenance of weight room.
ATHLETIC REPUBLIC | Toledo, OH
Student Internship (May - August 2013)
• Instructed and monitored clients with polymetric and resistance training techniques for
ultimate sport-specific performance.
• Enhanced the company's website; added new photos describing proper use of exercise equipment.
• Motivated athletes to work hard in order to reach their goals.
• Created and displayed posters that provided instructional photos of warm-up and cool-down routines.
BGSU STUDENT RECREATION CENTER | Bowling Green, OH
Student Practicum (August - December 2012)
• Constructed and directed a fitness challenge for the personal trainer's clients.
• Taught exercise fitness classes to a diverse group of participants.
• Performed body fat testing using bioelectrical impedance.
• Researched and wrote health and fitness articles; distributed to customers.
Bachelor's Degree, Exercise Science
Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH
Sports, Sport Performance, Strength and Conditioning, Fitness, Coaching