Maria I. Muskus Breeland
I’m looking for a position as a Bilingual Instructor, where I can use my skills and experience in teaching and training. Also I have extensive experience with foreign cultures and language training.
English - Spanish.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE BUSINESS TUTORIAL Jan 2002 - Present
• Private Tutor Spanish Level I, II, III, IV, V
• Professional Business needs. (Dentist, Lawyer, Customer Services, Case Manager, Sales, Customer services, Teachers, Gas and Oil and Mechanic).
• Spanish for Medical Care Professional Kelsey-Seybold
• Spanish Immerse ( Pentair – Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc, Global LT )
LONE STAR COLLEGE (University Park- Tomball) Sept 2002 – Dec 2014
• Continuing Education Spanish Language Teacher Level I, II, III, IV,V
• Teach at Willow Chase Center, Tomball and University Park
• Academic advisor at Willow Chase Center.
• Spanish Language Instructor for the staff at Willow Chase Center.
• Survival Spanish for School Administrators, Teachers, and Support Staff. By Command Spanish.
• Summer Camp (2007,2008,2012)
PREMIERE ENGLISH.INC Jul 2011 - Jul 2015
Spanish Immerse (Tenaris Energy industry, Technip Oil and Gas)
Level I, II, III, IV, V
CITY OF CONROE Jan 2012 – Dec 2012
Spanish Instructor for adults and kids.
(Oscar Johnson Jr. Community Center)
CONNECTING FAMILIES Nov 2008 – Dec 2011
• Spanish Language Parenting Classes
• Spanish Divorce Workshop
• Spanish Conversational OJJrCC
KAPLAN TEXAS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Dec 2009 – May 2011
• Spanish for Health Care Workers
• Spanish for Social Workers May 2010 - Dec 2010
CROSSING BORDERS Mar 2006 – Feb 2007
• Spanish Level I, II, III, IV, V
• Professional Business needs.
• British School of Houston
SIEMENS ENERGY & AUTOMATION, INC Nov 2004 – Mar 2005
Oil & Gas RBC Houston.
• Spanish Instructor for the staff at the International Sales Office.
• Cultural business etiquette
• Industry specific terminology
• “Spanish for Office Personnel.”
CY FAIR COLLEGE Jun 2004 – Aug 2004
• Spanish Instructor for the staff at CY Fair College
• Command Spanish. Spanish for Office Personnel.
ACADEMIC TEAM COMPETITIONS
Spanish Language Judge
• Saint Thomas High School. Apr 2004
• Saint Agnes High School Apr 2002
• B.A in Education, Bilingual Teacher, Prairie
View A & M University. Aug 2004 – Present.
• Associate of Arts, Tomball College. May 2004
• Bachelor of Business Administration Travel and Tourism.
• Instituto de Nuevas Profesiones. Caracas – Venezuela
Superior Technical Tourism and Management. July 1981.
• Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas – Venezuela.
Mass Communication / 2 years.
HONORS & AWARDS
• Blue Ship Recruit.
• National Dean’s List.
• Honor Student 2004 – 2006 - 2007
• Events Planner Certificated Feb 2013
Spanish, Profesional Instructor, Spanish situatiional