Highly motivated young professional with experience working in team environments while also maintaining high levels of organization. Seeking opportunities to help create, brand, educate and implement strategies across all mediums while working towards becoming an expert in my desired field.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Creative Branding and Rebranding • Organization • Client Relations • Social Media Marketing • Market Research • Order Entry • Teamwork • Time Management
E X P E R I E N C E
SIGNET, INC | Memphis, TN
Account Coordinator July 2018 – July 2019
Worked closely within a sales team to provide large organizations such as FedEx and International Paper with their promotional product needs. Excelled at client interactions, procurement and return of samples, order management, presentation development, product research and quote preparation.
• Exercised strong level of organization to ensure that products were delivered with accuracy and timeliness.
• Partnered with high level marketing and financial executives to help create and order various merchandise.
• Flexible while working with last minute rush orders from clients, and practiced conflict resolution while dealing with client complaints.
SOUTHERN SOCIAL DINING & HOSPITALITY | Germantown, TN
Server and Trainer December 2016 - July 2019 Excelled in a professional and upscale restaurant with a fast-paced work environment where precision is key to success. Trained new employees with culture and menu knowledge for a year and a half.
• Assisted guests in having a full experience by utilizing strong knowledge of menu, wine list and wine pairings.
• Helped establish Southern Social’s custom training program to ensure that all employees understand and adapt to the culture.
• Worked well with team members to create a positive environment and ensure the highest level of service.
FIREBIRDS WOOD FIRED GRILL | Memphis, TN
Server September 2014 – December 2016
Provided guests with a pleasant dining experience and quality service.
• Delivered friendly and efficient service to ensure all guests enjoyed their experience.
• Knowledgably recommended items on menu based on guest needs and preferences.
• Consistently increased average sales by up-selling and recommending food and drink specials.
E D U C A T I O N
University of Memphis – Fogelman College of Business and Economics | Memphis, TN 2017
Marketing Management, (B.B.A.)
Honors & Activities: Dean’s List / MIS Certified / Pi Beta Phi Alum
Social Media, Marketing, Motivated, Dedicated, Strong Work Ethic